Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Jard (NET) and @ecarl97 & @Randy (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 SUMMER TOUR - TGC Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 SUMMER TOUR - Tour Championship with 3 rounds at East Lake Simulator #1 : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-championship
See more
See less

Tour Schedule: TGC 2018 SPRING TOUR

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour Schedule: TGC 2018 SPRING TOUR

Purpose
    To offer an online league format that facilitates all that we enjoy about playing the Sport of Golf. To make Tournament settings on each round that compare to PGA standards.

Integrity
    Golf is a sport of honesty, all players are expected not to treat this like a game but treat it as if you were actually participating in live Events. Please do not cheat or manipulate the Game to give yourself and advantage. We encourage play with other online players but one can play by themselves or with a ghost ball. Scores get automatically added via TGC API so no need to enter scores. Mulligans are allowed only if there is a miss read or hardware/game error. Multiple simulator platforms will be in play.
    TGC Tours: http://golfsimulatortours.com

The ones marked (Pro Tee), does that mean it is only for Pro Tee users?

Comment

• Sascha1818
      Sascha1818 commented
      Editing a comment
      No it means that it is a official Protee creation (recreation) , created by there staff. So not a user created course. All courses on the server can be played by all supported Hardware.

• G4zzel
      G4zzel commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually I don't think That (Pro Tee) stands for Pro Tee -created courses. It's rather a mark that it suits us simulatorplayers i.e. length and sim-playability.

G4zzel is correct. Pro-Tee in the title indicates that sim users were considered during the creation. This could mean shorter yardage, wider fairways, larger greens...... mostly shorter yardage.

Comment

Sorry, my mistake

Comment

• keither5150
        keither5150 commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries, Official ProTee creation..... or ProTee certified might not be a bad idea. Maybe ProTee tour certified.

Thank you all for that, that is very helpful. Now just to get a skytrak or ProTee system. I am currently on Optishot and an ancient Par T system.

Comment

Working...
      X