RBC Heritage

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

The RBC Heritage runs from TODAY - April 15.

Purse: $7,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    Shot Recording is a Tournament feature. In order to use shot recording you must have a tournament user profile. Play at least 1 live tournament event or official Q

Tournament Rules:
    i just got back from Vegas and my club closed on Sunday. It's sim season and we are getting new players every day so I figured I'd repost this. Tour Rules

For live play and tour talk visit ProTee TGC Discord:
    Check out the ProTee United community on Discord - hang out with 61 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

I can’t get on.... won’t retrieve my score card trying to play second round, everything working ok server wise?

Comment

Nothing but trouble for me tonight. I attempted to play the second round. I had difficulty even getting to the tournament. Computer felt like there was a bad/slow connection. I did speed test through my browsers no problem. I got bumped ( my SkyTrak would lose top green light it would go red and the whole system would lock up) I would get through a few holes then lock up again. I tried rebooting the SkyTrak and my computer. I would go through 4-5 holes without any problems then boom lockup. When I would finally get back into the tournament it would go back a couple of holes. I would have to replay... I’m exhausted... very frustrating to say the least. Anybody have any ideas? My recorder shots are weird too. Any help would be much appreciated. I don’t think it ever registered my round either. 87 (+16)
      Last edited by jimjensen907; 04-15-2018, 05:15 AM.

Comment

It was acting weird for me to yesterday. Had someone local come to look at my skytrak and was trying to show tgc and it took about four tries just to get it to connect.

Comment

For the first 3 holes my Skytrak was way off. For example, I hit a 50 yard pitch shot with a 60 degree and it went 140 yards. I hit a nice drive and it went 1 foot. I hit an 8 foot putt and it chipped the ball off the green in the air. I took my medicine on a bunch of shots, but did a couple rewinds. FYI. I don’t think I will be challenging the $ list, so it won’t matter.

Comment

I had all kinds of issues as well. I did finish both rounds, but neither show up on the leaderboards. All of my shots are shown on the shot recording.

Comment

Top-30 screenshot now saved to compare against final results for itchy rewind finger. Good candidates continue to exist

Comment

• jimjensen907
                jimjensen907 commented
                Editing a comment
                In my struggles to complete the 2nd round on Saturday... my SkyTrak locked up many times I had to exit and sign back in... starting me back a couple of holes, actually playing worse then I did the first time. I didn't ever hit rewind, what does my recorded shot tell you guys?? I'm curious as to what happened to my second round. I never got credit for even playing it... Can someone help me??

• Jwheels9876
                Jwheels9876 commented
                Editing a comment
                @jimjensen907
                Find your name on the leaderboard on page 1 here and click your name then click recorded tour shots and it will show you all your data

• jimjensen907
                jimjensen907 commented
                Editing a comment
                I found all my shots but I can not figure out what happened. Friday went fine, I see all those shots I played with a friend "Mike" but Saturday I see like 11 shots then it started over with with 1 again but it skipped intermittently and another restart... this went on for what was seemingly hours... check out my shots pages starting at 9 and forward to 1. No rewinds just had my SkyTrak lock up (Top light went Red and stayed like that) rebooted computer and SkyTrak... still messing up. I finally got TGC to go through to the end, yet it never gave me a score on the Leader Board. Has this ever happened to anyone before?

Once wbond the congratulations goes up on the Valero thread to the winner(s) of the Heritage (not up yet), I'll compare the final results against what the screenshot captured the night before. Sometimes the leader mysteriously gains a few strokes and finishes sixth, sometimes a player that was in the top-10 gets assigned the dreaded -36.0 handicap and is relegated to the last page of the leaderboard. Sometimes it's a player with one of the lowest handicaps around, sometimes it's a 14 handicapper. I like knowing the names of those that get moved.

Comment

I never did get credit for playing round 2.... What happened?

Comment

I played 9 holes yesterday to finish my 2nd round and did not have issues. Sorry for you guys having issue...just throwing it out there.

Comment

Originally posted by FirGir View Post
                    Once wbond the congratulations goes up on the Valero thread to the winner(s) of the Heritage (not up yet), I'll compare the final results against what the screenshot captured the night before. Sometimes the leader mysteriously gains a few strokes and finishes sixth, sometimes a player that was in the top-10 gets assigned the dreaded -36.0 handicap and is relegated to the last page of the leaderboard. Sometimes it's a player with one of the lowest handicaps around, sometimes it's a 14 handicapper. I like knowing the names of those that get moved.
                    This doesn't happen by accident. If I message someone who had rewinds or boost or something else and they don't reply, they don't win.
                    My Courses:
                    World Par 3's by mthunt
                    Toronto GC (L) mthunt
                    Burlington G&CC by mthunt
                    Weston G&CC by mthunt
                    London Hunt Club L mthunt
                    Park CC Lidar mthunt
                    Sunningdale GC Robinson L
                    Sunningdale GC Thompson L
                    Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
                    Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
                    The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
                    The National GC L mthunt
                    Mississaugua GC L mthunt
                    Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
                    Markland Woods CC mthunt
                    Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
                    Magna GC L mthunt
                    Barrie CC L mthunt
                    mthunt Range

Comment

• FirGir
                      FirGir commented
                      Editing a comment
                      And your hard work mthunt in trying to make it a level playing field so that we can all have fun is very much appreciated!
                  Working...
                  X