2015 Scottish Open - week of 11/15

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bubs3141
    Super Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 696

    #16
    ok, I will be in teamspeak around 4:30 EST.
    GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

    Comment

    • Maverick
      Offline
      • Aug 2014
      • 289

      #17
      Anybody else care to join us?

      Comment

      • Rambo
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2014
        • 152

        #18
        I would like to play as well. I will be on TS for 4:30.

        Comment

        • chefrank
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2014
          • 140

          #19
          Any room left in the 4:30est game? I'd like to get a round in
          Florida, USA Eastern Standard Time

          Twitch Channel:fweiland

          Comment

          • Maverick
            Offline
            • Aug 2014
            • 289

            #20
            We can do 2 and 2.

            Comment

            • chefrank
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2014
              • 140

              #21
              Perfect. Thanks Z. See you all in team speak @ 4:30
              Florida, USA Eastern Standard Time

              Twitch Channel:fweiland

              Comment

              • Maverick
                Offline
                • Aug 2014
                • 289

                #22
                Streaming now,

                Comment

                • Craig118
                  Super Member
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 633

                  #23
                  Anyone up for a round this afternoon/early evening? I would need to start no later than 7 pm est.

                  Comment

                  • chefrank
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 140

                    #24
                    Craig, I'd like to get my 2nd round in. Anytime is good for me
                    Florida, USA Eastern Standard Time

                    Twitch Channel:fweiland

                    Comment

                    • Craig118
                      Super Member
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 633

                      #25
                      Great, How about 5pm? I need to warm up garage.

                      Comment

                      • chefrank
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 140

                        #26
                        See u in TS then
                        Florida, USA Eastern Standard Time

                        Twitch Channel:fweiland

                        Comment

                        • Bubba22
                          Sim Guru
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 3004

                          #27
                          Looking to play my second round tomorrow evening. Anybody able to play?

                          Comment

                          • Cklguy2013
                            Super Member
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 715

                            #28
                            Hi Bubba22 yes I could play.

                            Comment

                            • Bubba22
                              Sim Guru
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 3004

                              #29
                              Cool. What time is good for you?

                              Comment

                              • Cklguy2013
                                Super Member
                                • Aug 2014
                                • 715

                                #30
                                Does 7 work?

                                Comment

                                Working...