2015 Scottish Open - week of 11/15

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bubba22
    Sim Guru
    • Aug 2014
    • 3004

    #31
    Sounds good. I can do as early as 6 est if your available.

    Comment

    • bpep
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2014
      • 176

      #32
      can anyone play tomorrow night around 9p EST? It would be my very 1st online play experience so I will need a little help setting things up. Thanks!
      US - Eastern Time Zone

      Comment

      • Cklguy2013
        Super Member
        • Aug 2014
        • 715

        #33
        Sure 6 would work Bubba, see you then.

        Comment

        • Throttle
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2014
          • 179

          #34
          bpep I can play with you, I am a newb as well so lets hope the blind can lead the blind . You all setup on teamspeak?
          Central Time

          Comment

          • bpep
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2014
            • 176

            #35
            yep Hogan Woods got me setup but haven't done online play yet so hopefully we can get it figured out.
            US - Eastern Time Zone

            Comment

            • mmlincon
              Extreme Member
              • Aug 2014
              • 901

              #36
              Kinda late notice, anyone want to get in a round tonight?

              Comment

              • Rambo
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2014
                • 152

                #37
                yes, would love to. Send me an IM if you want to get it started. thanks

                Comment

                • HWoods
                  Super Member
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 695

                  #38
                  Any of the 2 remaining snead flight guys wanna play tonight? I might be able to after 8pm est.

                  Comment

                  • SFR
                    Super Member
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 621

                    #39
                    I can try to play tonight. Might be closer to 8:30 est.
                    Mountain Time

                    Comment

                    • HWoods
                      Super Member
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 695

                      #40
                      Originally posted by SFR View Post
                      I can try to play tonight. Might be closer to 8:30 est.
                      Sure, SFR. See you around 8:30pm. Not too much later if possible please.

                      Comment

                      • Cklguy2013
                        Super Member
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 715

                        #41
                        Hey guys looking to get a round in tomorrow night, anyone care to join me?

                        Comment

                        • SFR
                          Super Member
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 621

                          #42
                          Originally posted by Cklguy2013 View Post
                          Hey guys looking to get a round in tomorrow night, anyone care to join me?

                          I might be able to go again tonight but it would be after 8 pm est and might be close to 8:30 if that is ok?
                          Mountain Time

                          Comment

                          • bpep
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 176

                            #43
                            I planned on playing at 9p EST tonight. Would you be able to make that work? Throttle was supposed to join as well, I believe.
                            US - Eastern Time Zone

                            Comment

                            • SFR
                              Super Member
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 621

                              #44
                              If we get 4 guys we can split up and go faster as well as if time starting is an issue. If only 3 of us, then I can go a bit later if needed. Lets see who can all go at what time.
                              Mountain Time

                              Comment

                              • bpep
                                Senior Member
                                • Aug 2014
                                • 176

                                #45
                                sounds good. I can go in the later group if need be. Thanks. Also, this will be my 1st session, so I need some help getting things setup.
                                US - Eastern Time Zone

                                Comment

                                Working...