Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Shardak (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - OHL Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - The RSM Classic with 2 rounds at TPC Boston : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...he-rsm-classic
See more
See less

Tour Schedule: TGC 2018 FALL TOUR

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour Schedule: TGC 2018 FALL TOUR

Purpose
    To offer an online league format that facilitates all that we enjoy about playing the Sport of Golf. To make Tournament settings on each round that compare to PGA standards.

Integrity
    Golf is a sport of honesty, all players are expected not to treat this like a game but treat it as if you were actually participating in live Events. Please do not cheat or manipulate the Game to give yourself and advantage. We encourage play with other online players but one can play by themselves or with a ghost ball. Scores get automatically added via TGC API so no need to enter scores. Mulligans are allowed only if there is a miss read or hardware/game error. Multiple simulator platforms will be in play.
    TGC Tours: http://golfsimulatortours.com

Hello ProTee,
    Thanks for setting up this tour!
    Is there a possibility to have an overlap in the dates of the tournaments?
    For example, it would be great to have access to the next event a few days before the end of the current tournament: some week, I can't play at all, some week I can play more than one tournament.
    That would be nice to play the whole tour schedule even if I have a week off.

Comment

• Sascha1818
      Sascha1818 commented
      Editing a comment
      We had that at one point for a few events. They overlapped Saturday and Sunday. Really liked that too because I was in the same boat with not being able to play every week. Not sure why they stopped doing it but there must have been a reason

This sounds great! How do I join?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
      This sounds great! How do I join?
      Turn on shot recording. Search it to see how. Next, play in Q School to establish a handicap. It can be found by starting a game, selecting tournament, then public tournament. It’s there. Next play doing the same.

Comment

Working...
      X