CIMB_Classic
    RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

CIMB Classic runs from TODAY - October 14.

Purse: $7,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...shot-recording

Tournament Rules:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...650-tour-rules

Join our Discord server to stay in touch with fellow players:
    Check out the The Golf Club - Simulators community on Discord - hang out with 2988 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD
    GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

Played a practice round today, don't really like the course at all. The overhanging limbs feel worse than any course I have played. Some of the fairways are micro, and a couple greens with the pins on small shelves. I played scored really well, but I would imagine its hard to keep the bogeys off the card when you are just a little bit off.

Comment

The great wall on the 6th hole got me in round 1, couldn't get the ball back over onto the fairway, ended up with a 10

Comment

This is a different kind of course for sure. Much tighter than normal and I would say it is not my favorite. But, like most courses, you can score if you hit good shots. Monday I shot a 5 over because I had no idea where the ball was going. Yesterday I was 3 under through 9...I am sure I will be somewhere in the middle of that come tournament time. Sometimes we need courses that are a little tougher (just not all the time Thanks for putting this together.

Comment

biggest POS course i ever played

Comment

• wbond
              wbond commented
              Editing a comment
              Its definitely in the top 3 for sure.

I was going fine for first couple of holes and then on the 3rd hole, par 3, I hit the cart path and it bounced behind a fence that seems to coded to be completely solid and much larger than it appears. No matter what I did I couldnt get the ball away from it and if I declared it unplayable the only drop it gave me was directly behind a tree... still behind the same immovable fence. In the end I had to take a 10 which kind of ruined any chances for me so I will wait till next week. Very frustrating though.

Comment

nvm nvm mvm
              Last edited by Hoosierdaddy; 10-15-2018, 11:36 PM.
              Protee
              CST Time zone

Comment

Working...
              X