Sentry-Tournament-of-Champions

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

Sentry Tournament of Champions runs from TODAY - January 06.

Purse: $9,000,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY -> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...shot-recording

Tournament Rules:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...650-tour-rules

Join our Discord server to stay in touch with fellow players:
    Check out the The Golf Club - Simulators community on Discord - hang out with 2998 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD
    GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

Wow, those greens were brutal! Almost every pin position was crowned and there isn't a straight putt on that whole course. Good Times!

Comment

Hey guys I made an ace today on number 11 during the last round... is there special prize money! 😀

Comment

Was there a reason why they went away from KPC Beta for this tournament? I guessing if was the length, but it doesn't play that long. I thought that was a pretty nice representation of the plantation course at Kapalua and it's fun to play the courses the pros are playing on TV.

The Kapalua Bay Club course is a great course too. Great back drop and scenic, so I'm not complaining!

Comment

I had connection issues where I hit a drive down the middle, game put me back to the tee, again, back to the tee. Restarted and was fine. Just incase they look like rewinds.

Comment

Not a fan of this course, in particular the greens. Making greens this hard in sim golf just doesn’t make sense. Really bummed this wasn’t on plantation course as I think that’s a great track.

Comment

The fifth hole did me in both rounds! Sadly, very Tin Cup like.

Comment

Hello, I just joined, my son plays under my name - he just played the par 3 tournament last night and loved it. Pretty tough though as he is only 11.

Comment

• Eagle1
                  Eagle1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ha ... i’m 61 and it’s tough for me!

stinks this is not on the plantation course, I thought that was one of the best recreations even if it was a touch long

Comment

Some challenging greens on this course. I had a long putt on 15 that I left 8 or 9 feet short, came right back to me...ugh. 3 putt that started a 3 hole bogey train.

Comment

I must admit I didn't notice the greens being tough. I found my distance control into greens way off, couldn't get to grips with elevation changes or just had an off day! 15 GIR but 34 putts!
                    Last edited by dg_1983; 12-30-2018, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• BSCampbell
                      BSCampbell commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I feel the same way about the distances, but greens were also tough. Don't remember having so many putts inside 10ft with so much break. I suggest packing a lunch for this place,it is a lot of hard work to get it in the hole. I'm glad I'm done!

That 5th hole cost me a snowman which was helpful. Tough gig this one and missed the plantation but hey ho its Christmas. I fancy a low one 2nd round with these greens and trees lol

Comment

@bradford played your ghost ball 2nd round. Very nice however it hurst me to see you hit driver so much past me as can only hit hybrid due to headroom. Tough course great scoring

Comment

• BSCampbell
                        BSCampbell commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks Fieldy, not sure if they will hold up all week but I'm pretty pleased with my scores. It's gotta be tough playing with just a hybrid, as you can probably tell I'm hitting driver pretty much everywhere. I've struggled on this course in the past, short game was on point yesterday. It's not easy, glad to just sit back and watch all these guys fire at me the next few days

These greens were unbelievable. I spent a lot of time screaming at the screen, “Stop rolling!!!”

Comment

Working...
                      X