Rounds aren't adding up on profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rounds aren't adding up on profile

Under my player profile on the GST site it is still only counting 4 of my rounds for the handicap. Keeps saying a minimum of 5 rounds but i have played more than five handicap rounds. I have done all 5 Q-School rounds but it isn't recognizing my last score of 93 from a few days ago. I also did a practice round today at the Hawaii course for next tournament that was handicap rated. Anyone know why it isn't counting my last Q-School round or practice round? Like to get it resolved before Tuesday when they reset.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

It most likely only uses tournament rounds run by ProTee (the weekly tournament or q school).

Comment

Originally posted by jrz View Post
      It most likely only uses tournament rounds run by ProTee (the weekly tournament or q school).
      But i did 5 rounds of Q School and the two Sentry rounds. So 7 total Protee tournaments

Comment

You should see it updated on Tuesday.

Comment

This was probably your last update in the system.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by triplebogeysrbetter View Post
            This was probably your last update in the system.
            Ah i see, so everything updates once a week not just the handicap. Makes since then. I will just keep practicing The Hawaii course and do the tournament after it updates. Thanks for clarifying!

Comment

• triplebogeysrbetter
              triplebogeysrbetter commented
              Editing a comment
              The regular Non tour handicap will update at any time. That has no affect on your TGC tour handicap though.
              Personally I set mine to 0.

• Kenny Zawodny
              Kenny Zawodny commented
              Editing a comment
              So when i play these practice rounds it isn't going towards my Tour account? Only Tour events count towards Tour handicap?

That is correct! Only q school and tour events count toward your official tour handicap.

the practice rounds would only count towards your regular TGC handicap. Like I mention I set mine to zero. If playing someone Iive it’s nice to see what the actually score is and not the net.

you can edit player and change handicap

Comment

• Kenny Zawodny
              Kenny Zawodny commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow ok that makes total since now thanks a lot
          Working...
          X