Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Golf18 (NET) and @Bob Chung (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SPRING TOUR - PGA Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - Charles Schwab Challenge with 2 rounds at Crooked Stick ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...hwab-challenge
See more
See less

Tour Schedule: TGC 2019 SPRING TOUR

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour Schedule: TGC 2019 SPRING TOUR

Purpose
    To offer an online league format that facilitates all that we enjoy about playing the Sport of Golf. To make Tournament settings on each round that compare to PGA standards.

Integrity
    Golf is a sport of honesty, all players are expected not to treat this like a game but treat it as if you were actually participating in live Events. Please do not cheat or manipulate the Game to give yourself and advantage. We encourage play with other online players but one can play by themselves or with a ghost ball. Scores get automatically added via TGC API so no need to enter scores. Mulligans are allowed only if there is a miss read or hardware/game error. Multiple simulator platforms will be in play.

Looks good!

Comment

Awesome. Hopefully we will be playing this on TGC 2019.

Comment

This tour is only available on TGC 2019 correct? I don’t have my upgrade yet, are their any tours on the original TGC while I wait?

Comment

This is tgc 2019. I think your thinking it's tgc2019 2019 and it's not.

Comment

This is a TGC1 tour. TGC 2019 tours are not ready to start.

Comment

• ThomasMac
              ThomasMac commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok so how do I find these to play? I’m not having luck finding this under the “text search” function?

• mthunt
              mthunt commented
              Editing a comment
              Assuming you are TGC 1 you click click start a game then tournament then click public then the tournament. If you want to just play the course search for the name.

I’m getting messages on this. Just to confirm. This is a TGC1 spring tour in the year 2019. It’s not for TGC2019 but for TGC1 only. TGC2019 2019 tours will start once everyone has it and the tour ready to roll out. And yes, it’ll be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by mthunt View Post
              I’m getting messages on this. Just to confirm. This is a TGC1 spring tour in the year 2019. It’s not for TGC2019 but for TGC1 only. TGC2019 2019 tours will start once everyone has it and the tour ready to roll out. And yes, it’ll be awesome.
              Any idea when this is going to be? I deleted TGC1 and don't want to go through setting it back up... I know, lazy, but that is just how it is.

Super excited for the tour to move over to TGC 2019 soon.

Comment

• Wizard of Coz
                Wizard of Coz commented
                Editing a comment
                Why delete it?

• jms31207
                jms31207 commented
                Editing a comment
                Because my interal ssd is super old and only has 128GB of space.

Well I made the mistake of having a few drinks while starting The Masters tourney on Saturday. Wound up playing all three rounds in one night. My body hurts in places I didn't know could hurt. Lol. #dontdrinkandsim

Comment

Wow. Having a Lot of issues on alignment with skytrak. Switching from tgc to tgc2019. Tgc keeps reading massive pull hooks no matter how I align my unit. Tgc2019 I set unit perfectly paralell an no issues. Tgc ive tried hitting a push flop shot with my driver and still a duck hook. Im baffled. Anyone else experienc this? Beyond frusterated.

Comment

• Beau Lester
                  Beau Lester commented
                  Editing a comment
                  After restarting my skytrak and tgc 5 times it straightened out. At that point my round was jacked. Oh well. 2019 tourneys are way better anyway. Straight shooting fellas!!

Beau, I was having a similar issue for the last 2 days until I found your response and tried restarting as well. Sadly, mine was user error. I had cleaned the Skytrak lenses and pulled the unit out of the metal case to do it. I fired it up yesterday to play at the RBC Tournament and my shots were all over the place. It wasn't until the 2nd hole of the 2nd round when I noticed that my unit was so far off level. The air bubble was all the way to the right side of the outside circle. Day ruin-er.

Comment

I haven't been able to figure out how to join the tournaments in TGC 2019. Can someone please explain where I go from the main screen to join?

Comment

• Beau Lester
                    Beau Lester commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There are non official tourneys on tgc2019. Under societies. Join different societies to play the weekly tournament. Noonan is the most popular. It's a Lot of fun. Jump right in.

Originally posted by TCavil View Post
                  I haven't been able to figure out how to join the tournaments in TGC 2019. Can someone please explain where I go from the main screen to join?
                  These tournaments are for the original TGC only. The TGC2019 tour will likely start in the fall.

Comment

Working...
                  X