Tour Schedule: TGC 2019 SPRING TOUR

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ProTee Max
    Manufacturer
    • Jul 2018
    • 809

    #16
    Originally posted by mthunt View Post

    It should be posted soon. ProTee has it.


    http://golfsimulatortours.com/schedu...0SUMMER%20TOUR The Summer tour 2019 schedule for the original TGC.

    Comment

    • NetcheK
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2018
      • 112

      #17
      Very proud to win this Spring tour (net)!
      Time to move to TGC19 Society definitively!

      Comment

      • WISCOGOLFNUT
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2018
        • 110

        #18
        Please DQ me this week in the 3M tourney in TGC2019 Protee society as I had the wrong gimmie range set.. 3yds instead of 2yds in rd1 first 14 holes
        Last edited by WISCOGOLFNUT; 07-03-2019, 04:36 PM.

        Comment

        • Corey
          Junior Member
          • Oct 2019
          • 5

          #19
          I’m pretty new to skytrak and the TGC 2019 I’m gonna look into the societies. Thank you!

          Comment

          Working...