Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Chris Stevens (NET) and @allen2be (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SPRING TOUR - Masters Tournament !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - RBC Heritage with 2 rounds at Harbour Town ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-rbc-heritage
See more
See less

TGC 2019 SPRING TOUR - Masters Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2019 SPRING TOUR - Masters Tournament

TOUR CHALLENGE
    3 rounds at Magnolia National 2016 ProTee
    Masters-tournament

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

Valero Texas Open runs from TODAY - April 14.

Purse: $15,000,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY -> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...shot-recording

Tournament Rules:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...650-tour-rules

Join our Discord server to stay in touch with fellow players:
    https://discordapp.com/invite/PakHbUA

Follow the tour and winner announcements on Facebook and Twitter:
    https://facebook.com/proteeunited / https://twitter.com/proteeunited

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD
    GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

Final round shoulda coulda woulda... tgc froze up on 11 green putting for birdie.. reset everything and it puts me back on my hole 9 approach..

Originally went
      Birdie on 9 and par on 10

2nd time thru of course:
      bogey 9 and par 10

We'll say karma helped me out for once tho with a couple lucky ass shots on the back.

Amen corner strikes again.

Lucky enough to have won tix this year for Saturday round.

Anyone else on here going?

Comment

• Wizard of Coz
        Wizard of Coz commented
        Editing a comment
        They always say the masters doesn't truly start til the back nine on Sunday. Guess what you gave me a royal beat down on the back nine on Sunday. Congrats 38 to 31 7 shots all decided right there. Congrats
        Enjoy the masters I was fortunate to go once. Great time great memories.
        Last edited by Wizard of Coz; 04-11-2019, 01:57 AM.

• allen2be
        allen2be commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks man. Like I said, few lucky breaks for sure. Ya, needless to say, I'm pretty effin giddy with anticipation

Hey guys!

Hopefully I didn't jump the gun, but I upgraded to the 2019 version and it looks very different to say the least. Are there tournaments running on 2019 yet? I did find the protee society and joined it but did not see anything looking like magnolia tournament. I hope I didn't miss the sim masters!
      Last edited by RDP2018; 04-09-2019, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• RDP2018
        RDP2018 commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome! I will check those out for sure. Thank you guys!

• mthunt
        mthunt commented
        Editing a comment
        There are no official ProTee tournaments yet. Not everyone has TGC2019 plus it needs to be set up.

• Wizard of Coz
        Wizard of Coz commented
        Editing a comment
        But there is an official wizard of Coz Noonan society!!!! Masters beat down this week and a fair tournament for the masses at harbor town next week!

Hey guys!

Thank you all for all of the information available on this forum...all of you guys rock!

In reading some of the other threads, I came across an updated version of the pro tee sim 4.0.4 so I decided to click on it and sure enough, you input your license from 2019 upgrade into this and WHAM!! you can now play either one you want! Maybe it was just me, but a short instructional video walking through the steps to link 2019 might help others that may be scratching their heads like I was. (maybe not) Either way, thank you pro tee for everything you guys do behind the scenes and I will be anxiously awaiting the 2019 upgrade tour because everything I have seen looks amazing!

Hit 'em long, straight, and not too often!

RDP

Comment

I took a rewind on the #2 tee shot, I flushed a driver into the middle of my net and the game displayed a 63 yard worm burner. One other rewind on my approach shot into the 18th green, I hit a 30ish yard shot straight and the game displayed a shank off to right. Good news is these have been the first rewinds I have had to take in a long time.

Comment

Couldn't put it all together this week. Nice first round (for me anyway), not very good 2nd round, then tonight wasn't really getting much going but grinding along in round 3 up until a water ball on 16 had me channeling my inner Molinari down the stretch. And it might have actually been Ed. I'll always take cashing in a major, but should have been a top 10.

Comment

am i being stupid or something, I cant seem to find the tournament on TGC 2019? instructions or pointers anyone!

Comment

• cmckelvmi
              cmckelvmi commented
              Editing a comment
              The tournaments are not set up for TGC2019 yet. It looks like they will have tournaments eventually once everything settles. You can play some tournaments in Societies in 2019 that are being facilitated by some of our Forum guys.

• Ozmodion
              Ozmodion commented
              Editing a comment
              seems a bit misleading when they label it TGC 2019 SPRING TOUR!!

get rid of the 2019 and all is well again. Well until they start the official 2019 tour that is.

Tour is still on TGC1.

Comment

Can anyone join the society unofficial tournaments? Just upgraded our two Skytrak units in our Compound SIM Business in the Middle East I've not played a Tourny online before. What if anything do I need to do to participate?

Thanks in advance

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald View Post
                Can anyone join the society unofficial tournaments? Just upgraded our two Skytrak units in our Compound SIM Business in the Middle East I've not played a Tourny online before. What if anything do I need to do to participate?

Thanks in advance

Scott
                I assume you’re talking about TGC2019 Societies. You can play no problem.

Comment

ProTee Max

Tried to tag the 'winner' Randy too but not sure which username he is on here, so hopefully he sees this.

Looks like he took rewinds multiple times throughout his rounds. Also, looked like a 7 showed up as a birdie on his scorecard? I wouldn't have looked had he not got me by 1 shot!

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but can you please have a look and adjust the points/money for this tournament, please? If I am looking at it wrong, please advise.

Comment

• ProTee Max
                    ProTee Max commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi,

This is because his GolfSimulatorTours username is different than his GolfSimulatorForum username.

He is called " rjd1975 " on here

• rjd1975
                    rjd1975 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I didn't get a birdie on that hole I got a 7...the color doesn't affect my score.
                    Last edited by rjd1975; 04-17-2019, 09:42 PM.

• rjd1975
                    rjd1975 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    allen2be, I do understand you tried to reach out to me. I have no issue with you or your questioning of my score.
                    Last edited by rjd1975; 04-17-2019, 09:55 PM.

alright thanks ProTee Max ... ok rjd1975 i hate to care this much about a tournament, but it's a lot of fun playing on here and 'competing'... it looks like you have multiple rewinds with no 'crazy' data that warrants it, please tell me i'm wrong, because i might be looking at it wrong

Comment

• Wizard of Coz
                    Wizard of Coz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Congrats Allen2be.

• allen2be
                    allen2be commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for taking care of it. Do the points and $ get adjusted?

• rjd1975
                    rjd1975 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    As I read these things I was getting frustrated, esp seeing the pictures below but I get it. Keep me off the leaderboard. With you all thinking I cheated it would be a hollow victory at best. I just will take it as a lesson learned and I will be more diligent if I ever have to take a rewind again. In any case, good luck with the rest of the season.
                    Last edited by rjd1975; 04-17-2019, 09:44 PM.

.... Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190411-202223.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	140.0 KB
ID:	201311

Comment

• allen2be
                    allen2be commented
                    Editing a comment
                    haha. thanks for the chuckle.

All I could find on googling ploep. I think that magical word worked out great for Allen2be.

Comment

• Daddio
                    Daddio commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I will try that later, pretty sure it ain't going to go well though lol
                    Does this only work for real size tits? I might not get the desired effect.
                    Last edited by Daddio; 04-17-2019, 06:24 PM.

• simmb
                    simmb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Think it means like whoosh or something in dutch. However I prefer the nipple description.

• Wizard of Coz
                    Wizard of Coz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You guys are cracking me up damn laughing so hard it hurts my back!!!LOL
                Working...
                X