Ryder Cup Day 3 Match 2 Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mayassa
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2014
    • 153

    #46
    7pm EST works for me Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    Comment

    • mmlincon
      Extreme Member
      • Aug 2014
      • 901

      #47
      No word from bpep? Are we playing or not?

      Comment

      • bpep
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2014
        • 176

        #48
        I can't make it tonight guys. Is there another time maybe Sunday night? Sorry I'm responding late, haven't been on the forum.
        US - Eastern Time Zone

        Comment

        • mmlincon
          Extreme Member
          • Aug 2014
          • 901

          #49
          I can do sunday too

          Comment

          • HWoods
            Super Member
            • Aug 2014
            • 695

            #50
            Is Bubs available tonight?

            Comment

            • Maverick
              Offline
              • Aug 2014
              • 289

              #51
              I'll take bpep's place. see you guys in 25 minutes. May gets 1 stroke per hole.

              Comment

              • bpep
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2014
                • 176

                #52
                sounds good. Good luck Guys!!!
                US - Eastern Time Zone

                Comment

                • mmlincon
                  Extreme Member
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 901

                  #53
                  Wait, are we playing for money? Nobody told me. Thought this was friendly competition?

                  Comment

                  • mmlincon
                    Extreme Member
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 901

                    #54
                    So, are we going to try again on Sunday or is the team thing over now?

                    Comment

                    • Maverick
                      Offline
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 289

                      #55
                      Its over for me. Feel free to continue on.

                      Comment

                      • Bubba22
                        Sim Guru
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 3004

                        #56
                        What's happening?

                        Comment

                        • HWoods
                          Super Member
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 695

                          #57
                          Lets finish this guys if we are all up to it...

                          Comment

                          • Bubba22
                            Sim Guru
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 3004

                            #58
                            Originally posted by mmlincon View Post
                            So, are we going to try again on Sunday or is the team thing over now?
                            I am good to trying on Sunday. I still need to play my singles and also the next tourney rounds. Hoping to do those tomorrow.

                            Comment

                            • mmlincon
                              Extreme Member
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 901

                              #59
                              I have a singles as well. The green jackets are basically dormie so depending on the results of some matches it may end soon anyway.

                              Comment

                              • mayassa
                                Senior Member
                                • Oct 2014
                                • 153

                                #60
                                Meanwhile in the Ryder cup. Man I was good with Z playing and no adjustment have you seen my partner play? I just wanted to get another online round under my belt.

                                Comment

                                Working...