Ryder Cup Day 3 Match 2 Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zip
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 204

    #16
    Lol I was wondering if you could hear that. I plan to lay some remnants down this weekend. That should help a little.

    You should have been there this morning when I was showing it to my dad and I hit a dead shank in to the angle iron.

    Comment

    • Maverick
      Offline
      • Aug 2014
      • 289

      #17
      Originally posted by theLONO View Post
      I'm available after 11am EST Saturday. Not available Sunday.

      Craig118, Throttle, and Hoosierdaddy, you guys good for 11 am est Saturday?

      Comment

      • Throttle
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2014
        • 179

        #18
        That works for me.
        Central Time

        Comment

        • Craig118
          Super Member
          • Aug 2014
          • 633

          #19
          Yes. 11am est.

          Comment

          • Hoosierdaddy
            Advanced Member
            • Aug 2014
            • 315

            #20
            I am good with 11am est 10am cst

            I only have one complaint about the course Craig..... No beer wagon...
            Protee
            CST Time zone

            Comment

            • Maverick
              Offline
              • Aug 2014
              • 289

              #21
              Day 3 matches are set. Please post your play dates/times.

              Bubba22 can only play up to Friday night I believe. So, please get this in by Friday night.

              Comment

              • bpep
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2014
                • 176

                #22
                I can play Friday night around 8p EST if that works.
                US - Eastern Time Zone

                Comment

                • Bubba22
                  Sim Guru
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 3004

                  #23
                  Sorry guys i'll be gone on Friday. Can we play tomorrow?

                  Comment

                  • bpep
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 176

                    #24
                    Sorry, I'm not able to play tomorrow. When are you available next?
                    US - Eastern Time Zone

                    Comment

                    • Bubba22
                      Sim Guru
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 3004

                      #25
                      Not back till Dec 31.

                      Comment

                      • Maverick
                        Offline
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 289

                        #26
                        Bubba2. mayassa, Mm, and bpep,

                        Can you guys get this match in on the 31st?

                        Comment

                        • bpep
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 176

                          #27
                          I have to work on 31st and night time is out. Would have to wait till the 2nd if we can't get it in before the 31st.
                          US - Eastern Time Zone

                          Comment

                          • Bubba22
                            Sim Guru
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 3004

                            #28
                            I can play on the 30th. I get home that day.

                            Comment

                            • bpep
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 176

                              #29
                              Can we shoot for 8p EST on the 30th then?
                              US - Eastern Time Zone

                              Comment

                              • Bubba22
                                Sim Guru
                                • Aug 2014
                                • 3004

                                #30
                                I am good with that. That ok guys?

                                Comment

                                Working...