Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - World Golf Championships-HSBC Champions !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Mayakoba Golf Classic with 2 rounds at TPC Stadium Scottsdale ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...a-golf-classic
See more
See less

Tour Schedule: TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour Schedule: TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR

Purpose
    To offer an online league format that facilitates all that we enjoy about playing the Sport of Golf. To make Tournament settings on each round that compare to PGA standards.

Integrity
    Golf is a sport of honesty, all players are expected not to treat this like a game but treat it as if you were actually participating in live Events. Please do not cheat or manipulate the Game to give yourself and advantage. We encourage play with other online players but one can play by themselves or with a ghost ball. Scores get automatically added via TGC API so no need to enter scores. Mulligans are allowed only if there is a miss read or hardware/game error. Multiple simulator platforms will be in play.

New member of the forums. I've purchased TGC 2019 and played a few of the Q school rounds in the society. Those rounds haven't posted on the site. Not sure if I've done something wrong in my setup? I signed up on here as Rich B, but my nickname is my full name which is also showing in the Q school leaderboard. I have shot tracking turned on in the settings.
    I noticed the schedule is setup for TGC1, so does that mean my TGC 2019 rounds won't show up in this forum?

Comment

Thank you for the quick response. Appreciate it. I haven't played in a tour event yet as I'm trying to get the five rounds in for handicap. Just wanted to make sure I was doing everything correctly to make sure my handicap worked on the site. Appreciate you guys taking the time to put this together. I was on the fence about buying the game, but the chance to play in these events pushed me over the top. Excited to start playing.

Comment

• ProTee Max
      ProTee Max commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome and Happy golfing!
Working...
X