What societies are you playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What societies are you playing?

I find that I'm running out of comps rounds to play weekly....

ProTee
    Coz
    ProTee exhibition

Any others?

Any idea when we will see the stats/season points/e shot tracking go live on TGC2019?

Dang must be nice, i can barely find time to get in two rounds a week to complete a single tournament.

Comment

• dg_1983
      dg_1983 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've limited my mechanics and skills practise a bit so more time for tournaments. Not getting much real life golf at the moment so I'm committed to finding an hour a few times a week!

Dont sleep on TripleBogeysrbetter's 21st Hole. It's active once again.

Comment

• dg_1983
      dg_1983 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good! I'm a member and do always check for new tournaments!

dg_1983 I think if you are asking about the world ranking, tour ranking, shot recording and tour stats etc., it's up and running. Just go to the original site and at the top right there is a link to The TGC 2019 Tour Site. As far as societies my priority is (1) Protee (2) Coz (3) Protee Exhibition. If its an odd week where I have any extra time I will play Triple's and Randy's when they have tourney's available. I wish I would actually practice and work on my swing more but the tourney addiction usually takes over.

Comment

• dg_1983
      dg_1983 commented
      Editing a comment
      In the event any of you haven't seen this yet...sharing the below instructions on how to best help Eric help YOU.

HOW TO POST A SWING
      - Post Slow Motion (if possible)
      - Post a down the line video. Preferred camera position is around belt level and centered between your hands and belt.
      - Post a face on video. Preferred camera position is around belt level.
      - Answer the questions below.
      - Once you've gotten feedback, work on it for a few range sessions before reposting for more feedback!

ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
      1. How often do you play/practice?
      2. Whats your normal score range?
      3. What's your main miss/misses with full swing? (contact and direction)
      4. IF you mis hit, any more tendency toward fat or thin?
      5. In terms of direction miss, any more tendency toward missing to the right or left?
      6. When you miss either direction any curve (draw/fade)?
      7. If we could fix 1 thing with your full swing first what would it be?
      8. How is your chipping/putting?
      9. What are the main areas you want to improve with me?

• BSCampbell
      BSCampbell commented
      Editing a comment
      Great info! I'm a member of Coursekings which sounds similar to Eric's FB group. I've just got to get the wife to act on letting me get a sim at my house (I currently share one in my buddy's garage) so maybe I will put more time into working on my game instead of inching my way up the rankings of all these tournaments available now. I usually just have Wednesday mornings to play and weekends if I'm not playing outdoors. But you may have convinced me to try the online lessons! Thanks

• dg_1983
      dg_1983 commented
      Editing a comment
      You won't lose anything by trying. If you like practise or are committed to improving your mechanics I'd almost garuntee you'd like Eric's stuff. From your SIM play id say you're at a level where a couple basic tweaks would take your control to the next level.

Originally posted by dg_1983 View Post
    I find that I'm running out of comps rounds to play weekly....

ProTee
    Coz
    ProTee exhibition

Any others?

Any idea when we will see the stats/season points/e shot tracking go live on TGC2019?
    It's out. The link is on the old site top right.

TGC Golf Simulator Tours, Tournaments and Challenges - Get the most out of your Golf Simulator. Join the excitement!
    My Courses:
    World Par 3's by mthunt
    Toronto GC (L) mthunt
    Burlington G&CC by mthunt
    Weston G&CC by mthunt
    London Hunt Club L mthunt
    Park CC Lidar mthunt
    Sunningdale GC Robinson L
    Sunningdale GC Thompson L
    Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
    Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
    The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
    The National GC L mthunt
    Mississaugua GC L mthunt
    Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
    Markland Woods CC mthunt
    Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
    Magna GC L mthunt
    Barrie CC L mthunt
    mthunt Range

Comment

I was only getting four or five folks playing mine so I have not had a tournament in a while. Although I liked having the shorter, par 3 type courses to work on the wedges. I am happy doing that again if folks want it.

Comment

Does a tournament need to run for one week only? Offering something different like par 3 tournaments is a good use of time for sure if the courses are good.

Comment

I'm starting a silly society tonight or tomorrow featuring short courses or Par 3s. Look for rain, wind, and hard conditions.

Comment

I play Protee, coz and I also had a go with triplebogey today. Played with Beau Lester ghost. Wow. The guy shot 60.

Yay! Found the scores and rankings. Wonder how long they have been up... Anyone have an idea why I show up twice on the list. Not that I would have very many points anyway, but kinda stupid that I'm both 109th and 111th in the rankings.

Comment

• mthunt
              mthunt commented
              Editing a comment
              It’s a glitch happening to a few people because of name changes. It’s being looked at by ProTee.

• MatalaWedge
              MatalaWedge commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok Thanks. It's not really a problem for now. Next season I'm planning on playing as many events as I can.

I highly recommend wizard of Coz Noonan society. Even counts towards world rankings and hdcp.
            switching events to slow soft greens next week.

Comment

• dg_1983
              dg_1983 commented
              Editing a comment
              Is slow and soft the way to go? I must say some of the tournament setups are impossible when it comes to the green complexes and putting

• Wizard of Coz
              Wizard of Coz commented
              Editing a comment
              Im not sure but we will find out. The last few on moderate were a bit tricky with the green complexes.

Originally posted by Wizard of Coz View Post
            switching events to slow soft greens next week.
            This is very 👍

Comment

Originally posted by MatalaWedge View Post
              I play Protee, coz and I also had a go with triplebogey today. Played with Beau Lester ghost. Wow. The guy shot 60.

Yay! Found the scores and rankings. Wonder how long they have been up... Anyone have an idea why I show up twice on the list. Not that I would have very many points anyway, but kinda stupid that I'm both 109th and 111th in the rankings.
              mthunt can probably help with the rankings. Just went up last week.

Comment

Guys, I will start putting a Par 3 course per week on my society. I will mirror the soft greens and moderate speeds. Please nominate your favorite Par 3 course and we will go from there.

Comment

look forward to it!

Comment

Working...
                  X