Sony Open in Hawaii
    RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

The Sentry Tournament of Champions runs from TODAY - January 12.

Purse: $9,5000,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY -> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...shot-recording

Tournament Rules:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...650-tour-rules

Join our Discord server to stay in touch with fellow players:
    Check out the The Golf Club - Simulators community on Discord - hang out with 3003 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Follow the tour and winner announcements on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram:
    https://facebook.com/proteeunited / https://twitter.com/proteeunited / https://instagram.com/proteeunited

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

NET LEADERBOARD
    GROSS LEADERBOARD

Comment

Hi. Where can I find the results of the previous weekly tournaments? There was one recently which had only one round

Comment

i signed up and played first round but nothing shows on here. what am i missing?

Comment

• Jwheels9876
          Jwheels9876 commented
          Editing a comment
          You have to play both to show up

I've never seen someone hit so many shots with zero sidespin then our Gross and NET leader. When is the cheating going to stop on here?

Comment

• Jwheels9876
          Jwheels9876 commented
          Editing a comment
          Every one except ours I'm guessing because we don't use GSX where you can change every setting under the sun.

• Serres
          Serres commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Guys,

I am the guy. I have a Holiday Golf simulator with the board manufactured in 2004. I do not know much about the settings, but certainly did not come on here to cheat. My Golf Club was set up by the manufacturer. I turned on shot recording and played the tournament. I also played the most fortunate round of my life. Then I hacked the guts out of it for a double bogey on the last hole of the second round.

Holiday Golf is a sensor like Protee and I do have a vertical launch camera, but I do not have a horizontal camera.

I want to play it square, but it sounds like my old technology may have me disqualified.

I started a complete swing overhaul in July trying to be the next "Moe Norman." It has been a journey, but I can honestly say I have never hit the ball straighter in my life. This theory was tested on a real golf course 10/26/2019. I hit them very straight and then it snowed.

Just trying to have a little fun while it is snowing.

What settings do I need to turn off?

Also if you look at my non-tour recorded shots you can see some side spin. I played an alternate shot last night with a friend. shot 140 shows sidespin of over 1800.

My ghin card has 28 rounds posted and my handicap is a 5.7. We have a short golf season where I live. I am not a cheater. I have disqualified myself for hitting the wrong ball in league play.

Cheers

• FirGir
          FirGir commented
          Editing a comment
          Cheers to you as well, Serres. Happy Friday

Aren't they all putts? Is that what shows up for straight putting patch?
        Originally posted by Jwheels9876 View Post
        I've never seen someone hit so many shots with zero sidespin then our Gross and NET leader. When is the cheating going to stop on here?

Comment

• Jwheels9876
          Jwheels9876 commented
          Editing a comment
          Not unless he hits his putt 260 yards

• Jwheels9876
          Jwheels9876 commented
          Editing a comment
          To be clear, they removed the guy now so it's not simmb

Jwheels9876 Gotcha, i was looking at the data from simmb. I didn't get a chance to see the other guy then. I wonder what you are able to do to get that spin then. I know there was a way to cheat before with the GC2.

Comment

• Jwheels9876
          Jwheels9876 commented
          Editing a comment
          Probably some GSX modification... they really need to lock down the settings for tournaments, it's a bit ridiculous

Just want to check are my settings ok? I am new to the GC2 and GSX world, I haven't changed anything in GSX apart from putting forgivness =2 or something like that. Everything else is at 0 I think. Is that correct?

Comment

• Jwheels9876
          Jwheels9876 commented
          Editing a comment
          You're good brother. There was a guy who was ahead of you that had zero sidespin on about 70% of his shots in the shot data. You've been around a long time, you shouldn't get screwed out of possibly winning a week by someone cheating .. they took him off the board

• simmb
          simmb commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for that, appreciate you checking.

First ever hole in one! would have preferred real life to a sim ace, but still. Pretty pumped.

Comment

• Martlec
          Martlec commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats! Must be a great feeling! pay a virtual drink to everyone :-)

• prairie boy
          prairie boy commented
          Editing a comment
          congrats man!

I played both rounds, but don't see my name. I'm still new at this, so I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Comment

Same here. I have played 3 tournaments (after Q School) and every time I struggle to find the tournament's results and try to know where I ended (not that I have any hopes of winning, but, you know...).

I feel so dumb! Like my grandmother who has barely ever used a computer before, I have go back to a page I saved a few weeks ago to find some information. But starting from a blank page, I never can find anything, If anybody can point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
          Last edited by Martlec; 01-15-2020, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Martlec
            Martlec commented
            Editing a comment
            found some info but any reason only the first 25 players are shown on this page?
        Working...
        X