No Driver Society (TGC19)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PKR
    Advanced Member
    • Oct 2019
    • 310

    #16
    Desert Valley Golf Sim is now out there. I use this as a practice course occasionally but I think it can stand on its own merits. It's not an overly difficult course but does have some shots on it. It fits your distance criteria (all my courses do). Check it out and see if you like it.
    Lidar Courses:
    Belmont CC Lidar
    Virginia National Lidar
    Creighton Farms Lidar
    Westpark Va Lidar

    Fictional Simulator Courses:
    Ile aux cinq phares
    Conifer Woods v2
    Rodgers Woods v2
    Greenwood Golf Course Sim
    Desert Valley Golf Sim
    Nine Lakes

    plus others.

    Comment

    • Godfather
      Super Member
      • Dec 2015
      • 516

      #17
      Do any of you playing in this society want me to change the Mast*rs week tournament to the Mast*rs Par 3 course?

      Unfortunately, I don’t know of any tees for the good recreations of the full Augus*a Nation*l course that are under 6000 yards to fit with the society theme. PM me if I’ve missed that as it is hard to search for those courses.

      Comment

      • PKR
        Advanced Member
        • Oct 2019
        • 310

        #18
        I'm not 100% sure, but I think Augusta only has 2 sets of tees. I've tried the par 3 course and I don't really care for it much but I'm nursing a minor injury at the moment.
        Lidar Courses:
        Belmont CC Lidar
        Virginia National Lidar
        Creighton Farms Lidar
        Westpark Va Lidar

        Fictional Simulator Courses:
        Ile aux cinq phares
        Conifer Woods v2
        Rodgers Woods v2
        Greenwood Golf Course Sim
        Desert Valley Golf Sim
        Nine Lakes

        plus others.

        Comment


        • Godfather
          Godfather commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope you get well soon. I’m thinking of doing the member tees with firm terrain and it will be just one week longer because most will want to play that course during the week anyway.
      • Godfather
        Super Member
        • Dec 2015
        • 516

        #19
        I added the following courses to the schedule:
        Chantilly National - I’m playing a tournament there soon. It’s outside DC.
        Glenmoor CC - one of my friends (a groomsmen) is a member there and his wife is a pro there. It’s a Jack Nicklaus course.
        The Bull at Pinehurst - a newly created course with pics shown in another thread. Looks cool.

        Comment


        • PKR
          PKR commented
          Editing a comment
          When are you playing Chantilly? That's not too far from me.

        • Godfather
          Godfather commented
          Editing a comment
          May 1. I live north of Baltimore so it’s not close, but not too far.
      Working...