Finished all three rounds. The course is awesome but does need to be updated with respect to all the out of bounds and how you have to re-tee if you drive it in the water even though it carried on land for the most part. Shot a fantastic round for round 3 and came to 18 and tugged my drive a little. It bounced in the rough a few times then rolled down the cliff into the water. I couldn't believe it when I was back on the tee hitting 3. The good run continued and I ended up birdying the hole on the second try for a bogey and a 76 which is quite good for me (could never do that in real life but can on the simulator when my swing is working).
Very enjoyable first major for me.
Very enjoyable first major for me.
. I played as well as I could have possibly played in this tournament. I also played all 3 rounds right in a row. I was in a groove and didn't want to stop! For me to have three rounds in a row in the mid 70s is unusual. My handicap online and in real life is pretty similar. I typically shoot in the low to mid 80s and I do shoot in the 70s from time to time. Had one of those days where it just seemed "easy". I enjoyed the course as well - very playable yet a stray shot can cost you. Probably not the spot for this... but just want to say I really enjoy TGC and thanks to Protee for everything. Good stuff.
Comment