X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2016 Short Summer Tour

RULES AND GUIDELINES

Purpose
    To offer an online league format that facilitates all that we enjoy about playing the Sport of Golf. To make Tournament settings on each round that compare to PGA standards.

Integrity
    Golf is a sport of honesty, all players are expected not to treat this like a game but treat it as if you were actually participating in live Events. Please do not cheat or manipulate the Game to give yourself and advantage. We encourage play with other online players but one can play by themselves or with a ghost ball. Scores get automatically added via TGC API so no need to enter scores. Mulligans are allowed only if there is a miss read or hardware/game error. Multiple simulator platforms will be in play.

Sweet! Nice work bridging the gap between the seasons. Some awesome courses listed there as well!

Comment

Cant`t wait to play the Boston course. Saw Tiger play there a few times when i lived in the srea. Great course.

Comment

Nice. Haven't paid Bethpage yet and Magnolia is too much fun to miss.

Comment

Wait until you play Bethpage.
          My Courses:
          World Par 3's by mthunt
          Toronto GC (L) mthunt
          Burlington G&CC by mthunt
          Weston G&CC by mthunt
          London Hunt Club L mthunt
          Park CC Lidar mthunt
          Sunningdale GC Robinson L
          Sunningdale GC Thompson L
          Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
          Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
          The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
          The National GC L mthunt
          Mississaugua GC L mthunt
          Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
          Markland Woods CC mthunt
          Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
          Magna GC L mthunt
          Barrie CC L mthunt
          mthunt Range

Comment

Am I the only one that is having withdrawals with no tournament this week :-).

Comment

Originally posted by MainStGolf View Post
              Am I the only one that is having withdrawals with no tournament this week :-).
              It is super weird haha

Comment

• keither5150
                keither5150 commented
                Editing a comment
                I am pretending that I am injured.

• rsuslow
                rsuslow commented
                Editing a comment
                I`ve decided to take the week off. After playing an awesome three rounds, I went out and stunk up the course IRL. Then stunk up a few practice rounds of the first course we play.

I just created a TGC Tour that we can play for the moment. It's called: ProTee Silly Season - Pittsburgh Tourney

3 different Pittsburgh courses... Don't ask... My wife is from Pittsburgh💁

You'll find it under the Tours section. It's handicapped via your TGC handicap. I know that skew things a touch for many of us, but who cares... Something to focus on, right? Have at it guys!
              Last edited by JV17; 08-04-2016, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Fired up the sim last night for the 1st time in almost 2 months, been taking a break from sim golf after screwing up my arm and shoulder from overdoing it this winter.
                I have had to take 2 Advil every time I have real golfed this year, finally feels better, no pain today and didn't even have to take the 2 Advil!!
                After last night, I remembered why I screwed it up, it is soooo addicting, lol
                It was nice to work on some things that I have not been executing well IRL.

Comment

• keither5150
                  keither5150 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome back Daddio.

Been playing a lot of real life golf lately. Can't wait to get on the sim tour. I love both.

Comment

Not sure if it is too late to change, but I think it would be better to play the BMW Championship at the real course rather than Sawgrass. There is a good version of Crooked Stick that was created. Crooked Stick (Protee) by drlowdon is 6499 yards and pretty accurate. Is it possible to change this venue?

Comment

• mthunt
                    mthunt commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It says crooked stick above so I guess so. lol

• ks-man
                    ks-man commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ProTee must have changed it. It said TPC @ Sawgrass when I posted

just a quick question, will the points be added to the spring tour leaderboard or will there be a seperate short summer tour leaderboard ?

Comment

• ProTee United
                    ProTee United commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Separate board. See frontpage...
                Working...
                X