X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2017 Q-School (ENDED!)

Q-SCHOOL TOUR CHALLENGE
    2 rounds at Bethpage State Park Black Course (Pro-Tee)
    3 rounds at Magnolia National 2016 (ProTee 6356 yd)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	tourevent.jpg Views:	1 Size:	72.8 KB ID:	80735
    Click image for larger version  Name:	tourmajor.jpg Views:	1 Size:	76.4 KB ID:	80736

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

TGC 2017 Q-School runs from October 10, 2016 - April 10, 2017.

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

Originally posted by Diablo25 View Post
    I just finished my first round of Q School (played like garbage...oh well) and I am trying to access my shot recordings (to see if it is actually working). Everytime I try and find my round on the Q School leaderboard I get an error. I cannot get past the first page of the leaderboard. Any idea what the problem is?

BTW, I have shot recording on and my usernames matches my TGC nickname in my profile. I have my TGC ID in my profile also. My name doesn't show up on the Tour Players list either.
    Looks like it is working now....shot recording and all.

Comment

I just played my first round. It was really ugly. Should have put my driver away! How do I tell if shot recording, etc is all set up correctly?

Comment

• dborden0
        dborden0 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nevermind. I think I figured it out. I think my tgc user ID is wrong on my profile. I will fix it tomorrow when I go out to the shop.

I have the shot recording all set up right now, but didn't have it for round one. Do I need to replay round 1?

Comment

Boost should be off but can be set to +-5? What does this mean and where is this set for a SkyTrak user?

Comment

I played round 2 tonight and on the first hole I had gimmes on green from playing a round with my son the night before. I quit and fixed the settings, but still had the first hole scored incorrectly. I don't think it helped me any though because I shot like 6 over on the next hole. It got in my head. Lol. Not sure if I need to do anything about it or not. I'm a high handicap, so I don't think it matters a whole lot, but thought I should say something.

Comment

• keither5150
          keither5150 commented
          Editing a comment
          No problem....... mistakes happen.

I played my first round of q-school tonight but didn't notice my user name in the skytrak settings was my real name and not my screen name. I've made the correction in the settings notepad but is there anyway to get that first round synced or do I just need to play the first round over?

Comment

Looks like I just missed the cut off for Q School... will there be another one starting soon or will I need to wait until the fall?

Comment

Yeah, wondering that as well.

Comment

Just start playing. I think you'll just start out at 0 or maybe - hdcp until you get enough rounds in.

Comment

There's no cut. It's just to establish a baseline handicap.
                My Courses:
                World Par 3's by mthunt
                Toronto GC (L) mthunt
                Burlington G&CC by mthunt
                Weston G&CC by mthunt
                London Hunt Club L mthunt
                Park CC Lidar mthunt
                Sunningdale GC Robinson L
                Sunningdale GC Thompson L
                Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
                Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
                The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
                The National GC L mthunt
                Mississaugua GC L mthunt
                Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
                Markland Woods CC mthunt
                Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
                Magna GC L mthunt
                Barrie CC L mthunt
                mthunt Range

Comment

I am trying to start playing the tournament rounds. I went to play the q school rounds and bethpage doesn't show up in following the directions?

Comment

Sorry, the current Q-School events expired. We will create new Q-School events this week.

Comment

Can I go through q school again?
                      Punisher

Comment

This tour has ended. Please play TGC 2017/2018 Q-School : http://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum/...-2018-q-school

Comment

Working...
                        X