Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @MN Gopher winning the TGC 2017 Summer Tour - BMW Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2017 Summer Tour - TGC Tour Championship with 3 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee-Green) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-championship
See more
See less

TGC Connection Lost issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played my second round of the Sony Open and got disconnected once. I use Telus as my Internet provider.

Comment

Protee support is the best! They spent several hours remoting into my computer to fix the problem. They ended up setting up a VPN which seems to have fixed my issues. I was able to play both tournament rounds without any issues other than my terrible putting. It appears spectrum was blocking the connection to their server. I am so happy to be back in business!!

Comment

I have spectrum...which was time warner cable. My problems seem to be gone, but made two changes as many know. I plan to roll back each one, one at a time, but have not had a chance to do that yet. my issue was always with online play and I have the 3 extreme package.

Comment

Ditto here.......pasted email I sent to protee support. I am also a time warner / spectrum customer.

Hello,

If you recall two changes where made at once to get my system going. VPN and lowering the amount of trees and details. Well, it looks like the VPN software solved the issue. Sorry guys it was my internet connection. I tried a few things to rule it out before contacting you - upgraded to the fastest connection, new ASUS 5300 router, hardwired everything - but thank you for helping me.

Please let me know if I need to purchase the software,etc.
          Dave

Comment

• aeroburner
            aeroburner commented
            Editing a comment
            i know i will be sending you a bill penrose for all the time that i was on the phone with you over this haha
        Working...
        X