Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @frackh (NET) and @allen2be (GROSS) winning the TGC 2017/2018 SPRING TOUR - RBC Heritage !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 Spring Tour - Valero Texas Open with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley G.C. (ProTee Green Tees) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ero-texas-open
See more
See less

GSX and GC2 not connecting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSX and GC2 not connecting

I am hoping someone has run into this problem before and could steer me in the right direction. When I open GSX it says waiting. When I slide the button to connect it continues to say waiting. When I slide it off it says disconnected. It won't connect. I bought a new bluetooth adapter and that doesn't seem to help. I have restarted all the programs, my GC2, and the computer several times. Any ideas? I'd really like to finish the tour event, but can't at the moment without a connection.

They seem to be having server issues or something. Other people are having problems including myself, it might be related.

Comment

I would go back and make sure that you have the right COM port number set. Also, if you have an "A" serial number, you can check with an iphone or ipad and make sure that the bluetooth inside the GC2 is still working.

Comment

This happened to me after a recent windows update
        gc2 wasn't paired up in bluetooth
        connection came back after that was fixed

Comment

Working...
        X