ReShade Baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReShade Baby!

Shardak Hey there, I moved the topic away from TGC2019. So I got ReShade to this point in the screenshot, but no farther. I hit home key to remove this ReShade box. (is that wrong does it turn it off?) Then start TGC. Shift +F2 does nothing when Im in- game. What do you think?Click image for larger version

Name:	20190116_000211.jpg
Views:	7816
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	179377 g

I couldn't believe the difference it makes on the impact screen. I just it installed the other day. I probably wouldn't run it on the computer screen, but definitely on the projector/impact screen.

Comment

• TimUSA
      TimUSA commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you specify that it only runs on the projector/impact screen?

• DejaVu
      DejaVu commented
      Editing a comment
      wbond TimUSA I am also interested in how to run it solely on the projector vs. both comp/projector, and why not just run it on both?

Click image for larger version

Name:	PhotoGrid_1579490469845.jpg
Views:	1760
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	239516 Damn! Glad this thread popped back up, I missed it orginally. What an awesome little trick to make the projector image look so much better! Wish I saw this a while ago, had fun playing with the settings (mostly the same as what was recommended below with a few tweaks). Getting back into playing more again lately and what a nice way to start.

Comment

Anybody tried this with Foresight FSX 2018? Do you think it will work?

Comment

• Solstice72
        Solstice72 commented
        Editing a comment
        It should. Don't know any who tried

Yeah, it's a given one of settings stay on from this . It's the salve for the impact screen dulling.

Comment

This isn't working. I don't have the option for "DirectX". Just Direct3D 9, OpenGL and Vulkan. So far none of these bring up the settings options during the Tutorial. It's like it's missing all the options. Any ideas?
        -KillaCale8

Comment

• calebm1001
          calebm1001 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nevermind. Had it in "Game" not "Game19"

This is a question I was not ready for...any ideas? (I have an older laptop). I don’t want to select the wrong one then have it take me an hour to correct.

Comment

• Solstice72
          Solstice72 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it's opengl if I recall but wait for others to respond

• Celeras
          Celeras commented
          Editing a comment
          It is 10/11/12, not opengl

Sorry, I have to uninstall this. It works, but my computer isn’t fast enough. Are these the files to delete?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by philbanc; 02-27-2020, 02:19 PM.

Comment

NVM got it! Run as administrator.

Comment

I'm Struggling to get this working. I downloaded it and assigned it to the golf.exe. No startup notification in the upper l see in some videos. I cant get it up pressing shift f3 or home. I did confirm that everything is in the right folder. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Comment

• Daniel.Armenio
              Daniel.Armenio commented
              Editing a comment
              i had the same issue. my problem was that i used this folder:

C:\ProgramData\ProTee United\TGC Simulator\TGCSim_Data\Game\golf.exe

when i updated to the correct one for tgc2019 it worked fine:

C:\ProgramData\ProTee United\TGC Simulator\TGCSim_Data\Game19\golf.exe

I installed reshade tonight but unsure if it's working. I got the "reshade installed successfully" message. I didn't have time to play but I did start a round real quick just to do a flyover of the first hole to see what it looked like. Not sure I noticed a difference but it's hard to say.

Is there anything I have to do after installing it? I know there are some settings you can mess with but as far as activating it, does it just automatically start working or do I have to do something to trigger it?

Comment

Hey fellow members. Saw this post and installed it under the suggested path. It shows up when I enter the path, but no key strokes open the program. What version did you install? Many TIA!

Name:	Reshade.JPG
Views:	1106
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	300522

Comment

Originally posted by Gman17 View Post
                Hey fellow members. Saw this post and installed it under the suggested path. It shows up when I enter the path, but no key strokes open the program. What version did you install? Many TIA!

Name:	Reshade.JPG
Views:	1106
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	300522
                Should be Direct 10/11/12

Comment

• Gman17
                  Gman17 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks 3! I will give it a try.

• 3on3putt
                  3on3putt commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Let me know if you have any luck. I am still at a loss!

• Gman17
                  Gman17 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Will do. Heading to the cave after lunch and will give it a try!

I really want to get this working but am striking out with it.

I select the direct 10/11/12.

By default it selects the steam version of tgc that I have installed. So I click "browse" and it shows tgc interface and tgc settings. I select tgc interface.

I check every box and it installs and I get a "reshade installed successfully" message.

When I open tgc2019, I hit the home button. I hit shift + home. Shift + f2. Shift + f3. And nothing ever happens.

Any idea where I'm going wrong here?

Comment

I'm not sure if this will help but I came across this video today

Comment

• 3on3putt
                    3on3putt commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The difference in those before and after shots is pretty remarkable. I've watched a few youtube tutorials about installing reshade and still not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'll keep at it though. It looks awesome. I did not consider the loss of fps though that he discussed in this video. Is that pretty common with reshade? I'm already losing a little because I have some of the advanced graphics jacked up so I wonder what the tradeoff will be like.

Originally posted by JayJo13 View Post
                  I'm not sure if this will help but I came across this video today
                  Yeah I thought the fps loss was strange but it does look a lot more vibrant. I'm going to give it a try later today so if I get it to work I'll let you know.

Comment

Working...
                  X