X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedge Short Game - Fixed

Updated 1/3/15

Install the latest interface and make the required changes:

Updated 12/26/14 Latest beta interface: Remember to always install new interface by right click, then Run as Administrator. Latest interface available from ProTee
    Last edited by Maverick; 01-04-2015, 12:48 AM.

What 2 settings?

Comment

Still working on it.

Comment

Before I post the settings, I need somebody test them for me. Post here if you can test settings for me.

Comment

I can test
          Central Time

Comment

give about 30 minutes.

Comment

What do you need? We testing together in teamspeak or on our own. If on our own let me know what you want me to do for ya.
              Central Time

Comment

I can test.

Comment

Tried your suggestions, we are close but not there yet. It does help with reducing distance for high launch pitch and flop shots but it is still too long compared to shots that are normally around 30-40 degrees in launch angle. I found that adjusting pitching or chipping ballspeed factor to be more helpful. Flop shot from 20 yards however was only going 5 feet when I had set chipping ball speed factor to 50 so I went back to the default. High launch pitch shots from 50 yards out seemed better than before.
                  Central Time

Comment

Thanks Throttle. Looks like we need to rethink this and come up with something else.

Comment

I still have not been able to solve my "muffed" chip issue. Every so often I will hit a normal chip with a PW/SW/9 Iron that will go about 3 inches. I have played with my cameras but cannot fix it. Any ideas? Maybe a file setting?

Comment

I have experienced all of the above as well......can be very frustrating. I tried the new settings and it appears to be ok but then I still get random mis hits, too long or too short

Comment

Originally posted by Craig118 View Post
                          I still have not been able to solve my "muffed" chip issue. Every so often I will hit a normal chip with a PW/SW/9 Iron that will go about 3 inches. I have played with my cameras but cannot fix it. Any ideas? Maybe a file setting?
                          In my experience in my indoor golf center so far those shots are caused by the shadow of your head being over the ball track. It's common on short wedge shots for that to happen. Make sure you're not casting a shadow on the sensors with your head and body.

Comment

The new method works for Tom also, but they don't work for me and bubba22. My recommended settings work for me. And yes, about 1-2 times a round I get an anomaly with ball speed or something and the ball will go too far. It's probably a timing issue somewhere.

With everything going on, ProTee is super busy I imagine. Remember, they are also doing TGC stuff for other sim companies along with new customer support issues with ProTee/TGC sales. New TGC update is coming out in a few weeks. More testing to be done. And we're not even about adding our important features yet.

I think I will just take a 1-2 mulligans for now because, these problems will be a thing of the past soon anyway....

Comment

I agree. That is why GC2 guys are having better luck around the greens. It reads the ball accurately. I struggle around the whole course but get punished around the greens. Never get accurate roll out but nothing we can do until an affordable launch camera comes out and we can do away with the sensor board completely.
                              GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

Comment

Working...
                              X