TGC for SkyTrak $200 discount !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC for SkyTrak $200 discount !

For a limited time, Save $200 on a lifetime - buy it and own it - TGC for SkyTrak license !

Will expire soon ..... https://shop.skygolf.com/c-271-the-golf-club.aspx

Hope to see you on the tour soon!

Will this work if I'm renewing my TGC license but upgrading to the lifetime license?

Comment

• ProTee United
      ProTee United commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes that will work. When you purchase you will get a new activation code. Send the code + existing license key to the helpdesk and they will transfer it to a lifetime license.

Too bad, I just purchased it for Skytrak on Fri and missed out on the extra $100 discount. I will say though, very happy with my purchase and definitely recommend it. Great software and tons of fun for Skytrak!

Comment

Recent Skytrak purchase and very interested - but I'm hesitant for 1 reason.. TGC2.

I know there is likely no definitive answer to this question, but what's the companies current stance on TGC2 and whether it will be a free upgrade for owners of TGC or will a brand new license need to be purchased?

Comment

• Ole Magnolia
        Ole Magnolia commented
        Editing a comment
        I am also very interested in this same thing. Is there anyone on the forum who would have any knowledge on this?

• Smiling_Dog
        Smiling_Dog commented
        Editing a comment
        Likewise - on the fence until this is answered.

Originally posted by gibbiesmalls
      Recent Skytrak purchase and very interested - but I'm hesitant for 1 reason.. TGC2.

I know there is likely no definitive answer to this question, but what's the companies current stance on TGC2 and whether it will be a free upgrade for owners of TGC or will a brand new license need to be purchased?
      I doubt it will be a free upgrade. At best the might offer a discount to TGC1 owners but how often do you get a free or discounted copy if you play call of duty and the the new call of duty comes out? Never...

Comment

Likewise incremental updates for licenses software usually free. Either way ProTee shooting themselves in the foot by not not being more transparent about this.

Don't need specifics - but an idea of their plan would be helpful to those of us ready to purchase now.

Comment

So what are people doing? Is this a great time to buy at the discounted price? Or would we all regret this if they want another $995 for TGC2 come Jan/Feb next year? I am ok to buy it now if there will be some discounted rate next year to get the new version. Then again hearing people who just bought last week not being able to get the new lower price is not a good indicator that will be the case.

Comment

You can find the answers on the forum in several posts/threads when you search for TGC2.

The upgrade will either be free or for a very small fee. You will not have to pay full price again.

Comment

Thank you for the update. Just placed an order! Thank you

Comment

• ProTee United
                ProTee United commented
                Editing a comment
                Cool! Join the tour as soon as you're ready!

TGC Discount

Comment

Just join this club and on my way to install ST system. Question about TGC, how much should I expect to pay for the new PC to enjoy TGC? TIA

Comment

Originally posted by WalksAus View Post

I doubt it will be a free upgrade. At best the might offer a discount to TGC1 owners but how often do you get a free or discounted copy if you play call of duty and the the new call of duty comes out? Never...
                  Call of duty is $50. When I bought TGC I felt like I Paid lifetime $$

Comment

Originally posted by koigolflover View Post
                    Just join this club and on my way to install ST system. Question about TGC, how much should I expect to pay for the new PC to enjoy TGC? TIA
                    There are some desktops listed here for $699 and laptops for $899. Check the computer systems thread : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...mputer-systems

Comment

I see that The Golf Club "Single Purchase: Buy and own it" price listed on the SkyTrak website is now $795.

Comment

Is this tgc on SkyTrak transferable to gc2 ownership someday? I own SkyTrak and was planning to possibly upgrade to a gc2 when I finish a true sim room. But am pretty satisfied with SkyTrak but don’t want to buy tgc again if I do get a gc2 in the next year or two

Comment

• colinjm18
                          colinjm18 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes you can transfer tgc from skytrak to gc2. No need to repurchase.
                      Working...
                      X