This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing pains

Growing pains. Is this normal? Little irritate at this point, spend quite a bit of money on TGC software & ya can’t even talk w someone to ask a few questions. Open for suggestions

Reinstall TGC and make sure you do not change the default drive and path during installation, otherwise you will need to make some manual adjustments in the interface program to let it know where TGC has been installed. Again you have a ticket number #8889. The helpdesk responded 8 hours ago. Please read your email.

Comment

• Coffman
      Coffman commented
      Editing a comment
      I changed nothing. Just kept pushing next next next on install wizard. It does ask to check what needs to be installed, like 4-5 things. I checked all of them.

wow , aggressive response for someone pleading for help, not sure i would like that if i was a consumer..pretty unprofessional.

Comment

Protee has ALWAYS been excellent to responding quickly to any issue I've had.

Wish you luck with your issue! TGC is a heck of a lot of fun!

Comment

Appreciate the help, good to go.

Comment

It took 2 hours and 8 minutes for our help desk to respond to Coffmans' ticket and 18 minutes to respond to the same question posted on the forum. I guess we are on Santa's naughty list now

Comment

Working...
          X