Official v3.1.1 SkyTrak App Release

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SkyTrak_Seth
    replied
    Hey guys, I made a post about misreads in the dedicated thread for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • dagratest816
    commented on 's reply
    yes it is...one i made actually not the real deal from them...was cheaper to make than buy

  • triplebogeysrbetter
    commented on 's reply
    dagratest816 Is that an eyeline speed trap in your video?

  • triplebogeysrbetter
    replied
    Can we please down rev back to 3.1? 3.1.1 is not working. So bad I had to make a tee time and play real golf today.

    Leave a comment:


  • dagratest816
    commented on 's reply
    its not an issue with skytrak or the spray i feel when i use tp5x i still get terrible spin im just not good at golf lol and i dont compress the ball well enough to get spin trying to work on that...

  • jhepti
    commented on 's reply
    I tried my skytrak today and got a lot of no reads too which I rarely ever got before...in direct mode. Not sure why...I'll try again later.

  • trumb1mj
    commented on 's reply
    It's crazy how little your wedges are spinning in your videos. I feel like that spray and hard balls must be eliminating spin.

  • trumb1mj
    replied
    Originally posted by cmckelvmi View Post
    What is your YouTube username?
    It's crazy how low your wedges are spinning in your videos. I feel like that spray and hard balls must be eliminating spin.

    Leave a comment:


  • N54TT
    replied
    SkyTrak_Seth

    Like others...with nothing changed other than updating the app on my iPad Pro.....I too am getting a noticeable amount of increased misreads and disconnects. To the point where it’s frustrating to use now. Is there anyway we can downgrade back to 3.1?

    Leave a comment:


  • dagratest816
    commented on 's reply
    shameless plug... here is the direct link to the skills assessments playlist (i upload all kinds of videos) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...tAuohFGqcz1hiZ

  • simmb
    commented on 's reply
    I think it's the little blue fill bit under the line that threw me it's on the opposite side in range view than it is in numeric display. When it's a small amount of spin axis it's difficult to see the tilt of the line I just look for the blue bit. Should pay more attention I guess.

  • MileHighSkytrak
    commented on 's reply
    Nope, looks right. Think of the tilt of the spin axis line like the wings of a plane. If it banks left then it'll go left. A golf ball works (physically) in almost the exact same way. If the axis of lift (spin) is tilted left that means the spin is 'pushing' down and to the right, making the ball push itself left.

  • simmb
    replied
    Is spin axis the wrong way round in the main range view now? Unless I don't understand how it works which is a strong possibility

    Leave a comment:


  • cmckelvmi
    replied
    Originally posted by dagratest816 View Post
    from a youtuber who uploads skills assessments...much appreciated on the hit miss logic correction! looking forward to testing it out!
    What is your YouTube username?

    Leave a comment:


  • triplebogeysrbetter
    commented on 's reply
    Yea there is one named Prov1 on our course. He only seems to steal Prov1s.
Working...