Official v3.1.1 SkyTrak App Release

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SkyTrak_Seth
    commented on 's reply
    Ha, nope. Usually just a black lab that tries to protect us from the evil golf balls.

  • SkyTrak_Seth
    replied
    To me, it all sounds network-related. You could try resetting the SkyTrak unit, but I'd probably start with router. You can verify this by trying in direct mode.

    Leave a comment:


  • triplebogeysrbetter
    commented on 's reply
    Is that code for a wife? :-)

  • doublebogey
    replied
    After updating to v3.1.1, I'm suddenly getting tons of no-reads (i.e., 10+ consecutive no-reads - after each hit laser dot just comes back and no shot is recorded). I'm also constantly losing connection between iPad Pro and SkyTrak (i.e., after 2-3 hits I lose connection, SkyTrak middle light turns orange, I have to exit the practice session to let SkyTrak app connect to SkyTrak unit again, same thing repeats after just 2-3 hits). SkyTrak_Seth, should I reset (by using pin to reset from bottom of unit) or resetting simply only erases wifi login details but does not really do any other resets to the machine? Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • dagratest816
    replied
    from a youtuber who uploads skills assessments...much appreciated on the hit miss logic correction! looking forward to testing it out!

    Leave a comment:


  • SkyTrak_Seth
    replied
    Hahaha! Most days, it would be a pretty boring vlog. But we have a fun office, good camaraderie, and at least 1 dog in here most days which makes hit testing interesting.

    Leave a comment:


  • cmckelvmi
    replied
    Thanks, SkyTrak_Seth !

    Random thought: have you or the other guys in the office considered doing a 'day in the life' vlog? I am very curious and I assume others are too on how things operate with the manufacturing team. Frankly, I am kind of envious too that you get to get off of a ST while at work.

    Leave a comment:


  • SkyTrak_Seth
    started a topic Official v3.1.1 SkyTrak App Release

    Official v3.1.1 SkyTrak App Release

    Wanted to get this out primarily to fix a leftover bug with hit/miss within the Skills Assessment. No huge changes.

    - Hit/Miss Logic Corrected for Skills Assessment
    - KPH now showing on Shot Optimizer
    - Rolled back Club Head Speed adjustments
    - Miscellaneous Bug Fixes and Improvements
Working...