Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkyTrak & TGC - Error Connecting Box

I just got Skytrak (review to come)

I registered the Skytrak, added Game Improvement Package and set it up to use Network mode fairly easily lest night.

I was also able to obtain TGC license easily and set that up this morning.

When I try to 'Connect Box' to complete the Skytrak license portion it continually errors with 'Skytrak TGC 1.45 No Box Found', even though the SkyTrack software shows it successfully connected in either Network or USB mode.

Here's what I've tried so far:

- Rebooting
    - Connecting multiple times in both Network and USB modes
    - A different USB cable
    - Closing and opening the various software components

The error is consistent, however. Is there some sort of known workaround for this? Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!

You haven’t got the skytrak app open at the same time have you.

Comment

Originally posted by InToOut View Post
      even though the SkyTrack software shows it successfully connected in either Network or USB mode.
      Do you have the Skytrak software and TGC open at the same time as that’s how I’m interpreting the quoted piece of your note?

I don’t think Skytrak can connect to two pieces of software at the same time so if you are first connecting to Skytrak range then opening TGC I can see why it wouldn’t connect.

Comment

Originally posted by Gresh12 View Post

Do you have the Skytrak software and TGC open at the same time as that’s how I’m interpreting the quoted piece of your note?

I don’t think Skytrak can connect to two pieces of software at the same time so if you are first connecting to Skytrak range then opening TGC I can see why it wouldn’t connect.
        Thanks - I'll bet you're both correct. On one occasion it was for sure connected to the SkyTrak software already. Really hope this is it... Excited to play TGC!

Comment

I've had to hit the connect button several times to get it to connect.

Comment

Originally posted by triplebogeysrbetter View Post
            I've had to hit the connect button several times to get it to connect.
            Good to know - thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X