Do they fix the SKYTRAK???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do they fix the SKYTRAK???

My SKYTRAK needs to be fixed and it is out of warranty. It stopped tracking the ball for left handers. It still works for right handers.
    I read that Skytrak no longer repairs these units ( from some time ago- 2 years)
    Is this true?
    How much do they charge for repair?

Thanks
    Gordon

They repair the units, costs range depending on the issue. I would expecting the high end $300-400 with parts, calibration and shipping. Excellent customer service.

Comment

Sounds like another laser curtain. There a quite a few going on lately.

Comment

My LH laser curtain went bad a year ago. As I recall the repair was $183.

Comment

What does the turnaround time look like from ST in the US?

Comment

I just sent my unit in for repair and they quoted me two weeks turnaround time. Mine was also a laser curtain that failed after two weeks.

Comment

If the unit has a bad laser curtain does it stop reading all shots completely? Last week my Skytrak started reading shots going way left, like 40 yards left consistently. I was playing TGC with friends when it began. I later opened up the Skytrak app and it did the same thing.

Comment

• jrz
                jrz commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you get this sorted out, or are you still having a problem? Is it with every shot? I get one or two of every round in TGC. It’s maddening and fascinating at the same time...

• Cochise
                Cochise commented
                Editing a comment
                No, I'm still having the same issues. I'm not sure whats going on. I've just set it up on an angle and it seems to work fine. But yes, I agree with you on them maddening and fascinating...

A broken laser curtain will create no-reads, not bad reads. Bad reads are typically one or a combination of alignment, calibration or indoor swing effects.

Comment

.....or the ball used.

Comment

Working...
                X