Golf Simulator Forum is the center point for discussion on golf simulator products, brands, manufacturers, launch monitors and everything else related to golf simulation.
If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Just a FYI for anyone looking. SkyTrak has their refurbished units on sale now. $200 off or $500 cheaper than new ones ... however you want to look at it.
I would expect "better than new!" Think about it...someone had to make sure it worked! That's a lot different than a product off the assembly line thrown into a packaging box!
Dan McWhirter that's a great observation! I really want to jump on this offer but I am still just getting into this and R-Motion is at least getting me swinging for now. But at this price point its almost too tempting to pass up. I personally am always looking for good deals on SkyTrak or GC2 as I do plan on upgrading to one of these two but was thinking n a few more months as I am still building my enclosure area.. but seriously tempted to pull the trigger on this before it goes away. They are basically giving you the refurbished unit and protective case for $50 less than they normally sell just the refurbished ones.
If the budget is tight, I would go with the refurb and TGC before I would go with the new SkyTrak without TGC. TGC is really a lot of fun, and I think the SkyTrak software is more like practice. If you are inclined to invite friends over to play, you will want the TGC.
I think the only better one was the original preorder from Skytrak which got you a new one for 1500 when it became available. People were able to stack the $300 off deal with a websites own discount or ebates and may have gotten it a little cheaper than 1500.
Comment