Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Marc Andre (NET AND GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Hero World Challenge !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Presidents Cup with 2 rounds at Royal Melbourne West (ProTee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...presidents-cup
See more
See less

SkyTrak will not connect nor reset HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkyTrak will not connect nor reset HELP!

Last night we were playing with out issue. We always had the SkyTrak in Direct Connect Wireless mode with an Ipad. The Skytrak stopped connecting. All it does now is have the light sequence GREEN--Rapid Flashing RED---RED. It will not accept a hard reset. Held paperclip on reset 30 seconds. Does not change the light sequence. Soon as I power up the unit I get same light display: GREEN---Fast flashing RED--Solid RED. Anyone have any ideas?

That light combination means "Skytrak is in network mode and trying to locate a known wifi connection". So it can't find your WiFi.

I'm not sure what you're trying to do because 'Direct Connect' means plugging the Skytrak in to something directly.. but you said wireless. Which are you doing?

Comment

Try unplugging your router and resetting the SkyTrak while the router is unplugged. Or move outside of your wifi range so it cannot see your network and try resetting.

Comment

Originally posted by Celeras View Post
        That light combination means "Skytrak is in network mode and trying to locate a known wifi connection". So it can't find your WiFi.

I'm not sure what you're trying to do because 'Direct Connect' means plugging the Skytrak in to something directly.. but you said wireless. Which are you doing?
        No it doesn't. Direct means connecting to the skytrack's "wifi" wirelessly.

Comment

Originally posted by jut111 View Post

No it doesn't. Direct means connecting to the skytrack's "wifi" wirelessly.
          Uhhh there are two direct modes, but who cares?

You can not get OPs light combination in ANY direct mode. That is why I am asking. His Skytrak is in NETWORK mode trying to find WiFi. If he was in DIRECT mode he would be Green-Solid Red-Solid Red waiting for the connection from the device.

Comment

Originally posted by Celeras View Post

Uhhh there are two direct modes, but who cares?

You can not get OPs light combination in ANY direct mode. That is why I am asking. His Skytrak is in NETWORK mode trying to find WiFi. If he was in DIRECT mode he would be Green-Solid Red-Solid Red waiting for the connection from the device.
            no there is direct mode and usb mode.

but agreed who cares. Point is his skytrak is in Network mode, and he's trying to connect in direct mode. He got the advice he needs from Scoop.

Comment

Do what Scoop recommended. I had the same issue with my ST and it turned out my router needed to be reset. The 2.4Ghz channel was locked up. I didn't notice it since most of my gizmos run off the 5Ghz channel.

Comment

Working...
              X