Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Marc Andre (NET AND GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Hero World Challenge !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Presidents Cup with 2 rounds at Royal Melbourne West (ProTee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...presidents-cup
See more
See less

Keeping SkyTrak parallel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping SkyTrak parallel

My sim set up has been working pretty well, have a fiberbuilt mat with the skytrak and the metal case. However, the biggest issue I have run into is finding a way to keep the skytrak perfectly parallel to the mat and also move it off the mat like 5-6 inches so the red dot is sort of on far edge of the mat rather than 6 inches towards middle. What have people found to do this? Most of time it works great but there are times where I am like man I didn't cut that ball like that and check the skytrak and it has turned a couple inches.

Thanks!

This is where I got to after last couple days.I hung a string from the ceiling with a small weight on the end (the rubber tee that came with fiberbuilt). Then used that to try and center everything up with alignment sticks and the alignment mode. I think I got pretty close. I threw some carpet squares down to help the bounce of the balls off the net rolling behind me. I velcroed the wood board down to the concrete, then duct taped the metal case legs to the board. Velcroeing the mat down is a good idea too that I will do when I get home. I think this will work for now and will protect against small bumps which was all I was trying to do. When I do alignment mode and throw a stick on the two dots it points basically right at the string so I think I am in a good spot. Hit a couple chips and irons right at the line and when I hit it it started out straight. The picture here is after a drive that nicked the line to the right. Basically started out straight and then faded left because of the spin. Thank you for everyone's help!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0885.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	226525

Comment

If only you could get some distance now that you’re hitting it straight.

Comment

Working...
      X