• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E6 Connect is here

Just got this email.....

Thanks for sharing, {CustomerName}

Comment

Sure enough!
      Discover SkyTrak™: The top home golf simulator and professional-grade launch monitor. Experience unmatched accuracy, reliability, and value for money. Shop now at the SkyTrak™ Online Store.

Comment

So is the basic annual subscription for $300 all you need ? From what I previously read and thought you needed to buy the $2500 OTP as well. Doesn’t say you need it on the web site.

Comment

$300/yr is a sweet spot price for me. Waiting to see if anything else is announced at PGA merchandise show before I decide on e6Connect or TGC19. Connect would win hands down except for TGC having many, user created, obscure local courses I play in real life.

Comment

Have been trying to download the demo (https://e6golf.com/e6-connect/demo/), filled in the form, and says download link will be emailed, but nothing received yet ... any one else managed?

Comment

Tried the iOS demo last night... not the best experience but in part due to older iPad than they recommend, so made it rather jerky. Graphics (for those that care about it - i'm one of those! ) aren't great vs other sims... again, not sure if that's iOS specific.

Comment

I swear I read somewhere else that the annual subscription for $300 also needs the main E6 Connect package for $2500, not a hint of that on the Skytrak site though. If it is just $300 a year, E6 have suprised me and at that price it will probably appeal to a lot of people. Wonder if that is the real price or Skytrak have messed up a bit.

Comment

Just found this on golftech site , not sure who has correct pricing now.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	e6connect.PNG
Views:	1610
Size:	216.8 KB
ID:	238336

Comment

That is about what it was for the old SkyTrak e6 package. Seems correct. They might charge the 20k Trackman/Flightscope users more.

Comment

Originally posted by Neepster View Post
                Tried the iOS demo last night... not the best experience but in part due to older iPad than they recommend, so made it rather jerky. Graphics (for those that care about it - i'm one of those! ) aren't great vs other sims... again, not sure if that's iOS specific.
                I can't see any iOS device coming close to a PC with a GTX1070 graphics card in raw performance. iOS is a nice option but for eye candy, a good gaming PC is the way to go.

Comment

• Neepster
                  Neepster commented
                  Editing a comment
                  err.... indeed! never in question - but for those who are iOS-based, the current option is only WGT. Therefore another sim option is very appealing and one that many will be watching closely.

I tried the demo on my PC which meets all the requirements and it was not a great experience. I barely saw any difference from 1.6 version and the animation was very choppy. I did not invest a lot of time however, maybe there are a few tweaks in settings which would make things better.

Does anyone know what makes someone eligible for a free upgrade? I purchased 1.6 version last November.

Comment

based on an email I received if you are a current skytrak 1.6 member you can download the connect basic for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Martlec View Post
                    I tried the demo on my PC which meets all the requirements and it was not a great experience. I barely saw any difference from 1.6 version and the animation was very choppy. I did not invest a lot of time however, maybe there are a few tweaks in settings which would make things better.

Does anyone know what makes someone eligible for a free upgrade? I purchased 1.6 version last November.
                    I found the demo ran butter smooth @ 1440P no other tweaks required. My CPU is faster than recommended but my GPU is much slower.

Comment

• Martlec
                      Martlec commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Jerome. I'll try that

Make sure you check what courses are included in each package, especially if you plan for IOS only, it's pretty limited.

Comment

Working...
                    X