New Skytrak Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Skytrak Update

SkyTrak_Seth Heard there is a new update coming. Any info? Click image for larger version

Name:	8B9EC9C5-E4A3-4E36-80E1-EB4F7D606453.jpeg
Views:	6097
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	291551

That's certainly pretty. I'm surprised to see that on the home page of SkyTrakGolf.com, as a version with those graphics has not been released yet.
    Last edited by GungHoGolf; 10-13-2020, 10:59 PM.
    - Ron at GunghoGolf.com - we specialize in TrackMan, FlightScope, Foresight, Uneekor, SkyTrak, Garmin, Bushnell, TGC, and E6 Connect. 512-861-4151 or email hello AT gunghogolf.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Sting Ray View Post
      SkyTrak_Seth Heard there is a new update coming. Any info? Click image for larger version

Name:	8B9EC9C5-E4A3-4E36-80E1-EB4F7D606453.jpeg
Views:	6097
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	291551
      Yeah, that seems to be a big tease, is there something we do not know about?

Seth?

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	8996AA8D-485D-4BE4-899C-BE964171CAAA.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	84.8 KB ID:	291643

That it was the announced version 4.x more than a year ago?
        Last edited by Mirek_62; 10-14-2020, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirek_62 View Post
          Click image for larger version Name:	8996AA8D-485D-4BE4-899C-BE964171CAAA.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	84.8 KB ID:	291643

That it was the announced version 4.x more than a year ago?
          Then how do you change your graphics setting to those then, because I can find no way to do it on a PC, and mine is still the same as it always has been.
          Last edited by Spudly; 10-14-2020, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• GungHoGolf
            GungHoGolf commented
            Editing a comment
            You cannot have those graphics yet, because v4 has not been released. We're on v3.4.2.

• Mirek_62
            Mirek_62 commented
            Editing a comment
            This is an picture directly from the skytrakgolf.com website

• GungHoGolf
            GungHoGolf commented
            Editing a comment
            Mirek_62 Yes, which is very surprising considering it's not released yet.

Yep, still working hard on getting v4.0 released. Hopefully not too much longer </wink>

Comment

• Lombo
            Lombo commented
            Editing a comment
            I have not yet updated to the current version as I've had concerns by reading some others about possible connection issues and figured since mine works flawlessly at this point, I don't see the need to update. However, once V4 is released, will there be an issue in updating at that point or should I take the change on updating to the current version now?

• aubertk2
            aubertk2 commented
            Editing a comment
            As someone looking at purchasing a SkyTrak or Mevo+ I’d love to get an idea on the update? Or at least a general timeframe of when a release is coming? Q12021?

Any spoilers on what we could be expecting on V4?

Comment

Will 4.0 include pop out feature for the shot optimizer to be on 2nd screen?

Comment

SkyTrak_Seth - please try to include the fix to eliminate the hard lower limit of 2,024 for total spin in v4 - that's costing a bunch of us distance with driver, and making driver shaft fittings tough. Many of us are trying to get total spin down in the 1,800 range but with SkyTrak there's no way to know how far below 2,024 we are.
              - Ron at GunghoGolf.com - we specialize in TrackMan, FlightScope, Foresight, Uneekor, SkyTrak, Garmin, Bushnell, TGC, and E6 Connect. 512-861-4151 or email hello AT gunghogolf.com.

Comment

• SkyTrak_Seth
                SkyTrak_Seth commented
                Editing a comment
                Unfortunately it's not on the software side, it's a limitation of the hardware/SDK. I will follow up with Rapsodo again to see if there is a way to improve on this, but unlikely it will make it's way into this release.

Any word on when the update will actually be released?

Comment

So uhhh, this wasn't ever released?

Comment

Originally posted by SkyTrak_Seth View Post
                  Yep, still working hard on getting v4.0 released. Hopefully not too much longer </wink>
                  Any updates?

Comment

Yeah. Another loooooong delay between updates we pay yearly for.

Comment

For the cost, the user interface isn't great. Constant bugs in the windows platform and errors with bag management across every every platform (windows, iOS, Android). It's ridiculous.

Comment

And version 4.0 introduced two years ago is still out of sight.

Comment

Working...
                        X