X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkyTrak and WGT

Hi all,

I have seen many people asking about skytrak and WTG and it seems like that the people who are beta testing TGC and E6 have never
    played or tested WTG. It seems like nobody in this forum has tested it. There is no videos ... nothing. But from what I keep hearing
    skytrak is coming out with WTG first...? Is there anybody who has some more detailed info or talked to somebody who tested it ?
    I'm only interested cause I'm pretty sure it will be the cheapest of all versions and to test it out it would be that big of an investment.
    I own a skytrak since about 5 month and can't wait for course play. The problem is I'm on the road a lot so I will not be able to play
    on a regular basis. That's why TGC ,even that it seems to be the best choice, doesn't make much sense if it's going to be a monthly
    prescription. Really hope to get some infos or even videos about skytrak with WTG.

• Resolution: Called skytrak and apparently they had t added my game improvement package to the account on their end.
    Re-downloaded loaded the TGC app. Reconnected and now I do have access to the single challenge. So excited! This is awesome!!! Definitely agree with all the comments around aiming. The aim and side spin seemed much more realistic on the skytrak app than on WGT. My setup is hitting into a net return along the same path each time and looking at the iPad afterwards. I will try to adjust aim on the iPad each time to see if that helps.

Now can't wait for full course play!!

Comment

• Same here...I tried logging out and back in...No help.

Comment

• What number did you call?

Comment

• shivabirdi
          shivabirdi commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry don't have the number anymore but I did the same thing as TorchRedRob. Used the chat box on the website and the rep gave me the number. Ask online on the chat box and they were very helpful

• Originally posted by goodmatt78 View Post
        What number did you call?
        Fwiw, I just used online chat. Put in my serial number, and "skytrak subscription not properly linked to device" in the "reason" field. Never even had to type anything in the chat window- the guy just fixed it within a minute based on the reason.

Comment

• Hey guys. Our power is out due to the storm so I am typing this in a dark office on my phone, so forgive any mistakes.

This is not due to any changes on our end. WGT has pushed their backend changes in preparation for the full release. Apparently this change didn't play nice with their SkyTrak beta, so we are currently seeing what we can do to accommodate you in the meantime.

Comment

• Well the good news is that they are trying to get the full release completed. I for one hope it is very soon. I enjoy the WGT challenges and can't wait for full stroke play. Seth, any idea when the full release will be ready?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeroes View Post
              Did you need to jailbreak the iphone 6s plus ? im about to order 1 as i was happy with the performance of skytrak + wgt on the ipad air 2 which has a processor faster than a laptop (3 sec delay ) but just researched the 6s plus and its running the a9x chip which is faster than air2
              You don't have to jailbreak the iPhone any more. The app is available in the App Store.

Comment

• Today im only able to log in and play the first challenge (Kiawah island) . Everything else comes up with the cant join tournamemt error. Anyone else getting this ?

Comment

• deleted (answered on page 11)

Comment

• I've been having the same problem with the "Error Code 1063" on WGT. I used chat support, they "fixed" my game improvement package account setup. It still didn't work, so I chatted again and was told to send an email to an address that is failing/bouncing back. Chatted again and was given another email to send to, which I did. That was about 1:30pm EST and I haven't heard anything back. So I'm DOA with WGT.

Comment

• I had the same error for a while and I just was able to play Kiawah challenge and St. Andrew challenge again. It was resolved while I did trials and errors, so I can't say this is the absolute solution, but give it a try to the following:
                      First, in WTG app, go to Profile > Option and turn off 'Skytrak'. Then go back to Main and start playing a course online. (You will get the course downloaded and see some advertisements.). You don't actually need to play online. Then, go back to Profile>Options and turn Skytrak back on and go to main and choose a course and its challenge.
                      Hope this helps.

Comment

• Nice one hks888! I'm back in and playing again. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by hks8888 View Post
                          I had the same error for a while and I just was able to play Kiawah challenge and St. Andrew challenge again. It was resolved while I did trials and errors, so I can't say this is the absolute solution, but give it a try to the following:
                          First, in WTG app, go to Profile > Option and turn off 'Skytrak'. Then go back to Main and start playing a course online. (You will get the course downloaded and see some advertisements.). You don't actually need to play online. Then, go back to Profile>Options and turn Skytrak back on and go to main and choose a course and its challenge.
                          Hope this helps.
                          I just tried hks8888's suggested solution/procedure and it worked for me--Thanks hks.
                          I can now play the Kiawah Island challenge but none of the others. Better than nothing. Again, I hope this means that WGT is ready to release full access to their courses for the $99 a year subscription (assuming you already have the GI package) which in my opinion is a good deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by hks8888 View Post
                            I had the same error for a while and I just was able to play Kiawah challenge and St. Andrew challenge again. It was resolved while I did trials and errors, so I can't say this is the absolute solution, but give it a try to the following:
                            Hope this helps.
                            Thanks. Worked great and now I have St. Andrews and Kiawah. Awesome! Can't wait for course play.

On a separate note, is anyone else having a pretty difficult time with the aiming? I know his was discussed on the thread before but I have tried al kinda of adjustments and there is no consistentcy. The Kiawah challenge is def easier and prob due to the wind. I'm hitting them well on he skytrak app but the direction is different on the the WGT. What tricks have worked to improve the aim?

Comment

• Not sure what your issue is with aiming shivabirdi but in order to make fine adjustments to my aim I switch to greenside view as then I can be more precise.

Comment

Working...
                              X