Skytrak- Used Value question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • golfmatt1773
    replied
    If they don't get the issue fixed with the yardages being drastically off soon the market may be flooded from several people on here.

    Leave a comment:


  • fortysixandtwo
    replied
    I wouldn't buy a used one unless it's under warranty and owner still has receipt..just saying..50-70% of original msrp is ball park since its new and not many used ones it could go for more like 80%?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dax
    replied
    Is it an apple unit ? Do you know the number of shots? What does it come with? I think you can get something about $500 plus less than what you paid.
    Last edited by Dax; 11-28-2015, 10:37 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • TorchRedRob
    replied
    I bet someone would be all over it at $1500 buy it now on ebay. You could also post it here in the classifieds. But I personally think the $1500 price point sounds good. That's not based on any data- just what I would pay for it and feel like I got a good deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • jwm9289
    started a topic Skytrak- Used Value question

    Skytrak- Used Value question

    I have a 5 week old unit. I really love and with i could use, but my back will not allow.

    What is the value? Best place to sale eBay?
Working...