Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TruGolf e6 -> News regarding Update in October?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TruGolf e6 -> News regarding Update in October?

Does anybody know, when the e6 will be updated?

I've read in previous topics, that e6 will get a major update in October.

any news is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Funny, I was wondering the same thing last night and went over to their web site - saw nothing.

Comment

Me too.
      Hopefully they are working on a v1.7 demo to show off all its glory!

Comment

It was pushed back till Nov/Dec. I was told they will have some information in the coming weeks on what is going to offer, and I don't think it is going to be E6 1.7. It seems like they will be going with another name. Anyways, we should now in the coming month the plan for the software going forward.

Comment

okay, thanks for this input, col forbin, let's hope they come with some more details soon! :-)

Comment

I was told that E6 cloud that was supposed to launch Oct 1 won't launch until late Oct or early Nov. I was also told the update to E6 will happen after the 1st of the year. My guess is that they will unveil it at the PGA Show in Jan and then get it to market later in the year.

Comment

Looking forward to it. I've become a huge E6 fan. My group did a trip to Alabama Cambrian Ridge last week. I could not have been more impressed how accurately E6 had recreated this course.... literally perfect. If a new version Of E6 is coming I'm interested.

Comment

I guess October was wishful thinking

Comment

They are releasing a brand new software that is called E6 Connect.

Industry-leading indoor golf simulators for home, office, & training facilities by TruGolf. Learn how you can start today!

It it will be a subscription service, fees are not yet determined. Supposed to be released at the 2018 PGA Show in January.

Comment

looks interesting. Wonder if they will make you buy the course again - I would hope not.

Comment

I believe it will be an all-inclusive pricing model. Meaning you pay the monthly fee to get access to all courses and content.

Comment

sounds great... but, there needs to be a special offer for those who have bought 1.6 at full price!

Comment

They need to honor previous customers. The price must be reasonable otherwise I am going to TGC.

Comment

Working...
                          X