Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E6-Connect Demo is out for Download and wow is it good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E6-Connect Demo is out for Download and wow is it good.

E6 Connect 'Demo' is out for a free download with registration for Windows 10. It looks like it directly supports a number of Simulator devices include the very inexpensive Tittle-X device (my sim device). The demo includes a practice area (Chip, Putt, and Drive), and a full 18hole course that is a spectacular of vegetation, water features, and landscape. It is really a cut above the rest. They have the basic license listed at $2500, kind of high for the garage hacks like me, but for many, I'm sure that reasonable. The Demo also has an online play to challenge your friends to match play. Hope to see some of you soon.
    Courses Created:
    Cresent Hill KY (L)
    Cherokee Park KY (L) 9
    Seneca GC KY (L) 18
    Charlie Vettiner KY (L)

SkeetShooter
    I am having the same issues as some of the others on this post. I can connect to the game but is says I'm not authorized, Do you just let it sit for awhile until it connects or did you do something else.
    Thanks

Comment

SkeetShooter I have a few videos out on YouTube full gameplay and Putting Demo using a Fiberbuilt matt. One thing I like about E6 Connect is there coming out with updates every month. If a bug is reported they try to get it fixed in the next update.

Comment

SkyGolf's online chat said, no, you cannot sync to Connect at this time. So I said, I know that, but there are SkyTraks out there running the demo, so someone authorized them! Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

• Otto Dibeneditto
          Otto Dibeneditto commented
          Editing a comment
          I will check mine in the morning, if that is true Dan you Da Man.
          LOL

Mine worked fine until I completed the latest E6 upgrade. Now I’m getting the same error, not sure why.

Comment

Reinstalled E6demo exe and back working. Don’t do the update. Just ignore it.

Comment

• Otto Dibeneditto
            Editing a comment
            Boverton
            What download did you use 1.6 or 1.2.2.0
            Thanks

I'm new to all this how do I connect my skytrack to the E6 Demo I have the demo installed on my pc and got the 1st hole io what do I do now

Comment

Has anyone figured out how to get this authorized, I'm still in the same situation it says not authorized.
            It looks awesome I tried everything ( I think). I'm jealous of the people how can play. LOL only kidding

Comment

I used v 1.2.1.5 but can only get the range to work now. It says I’m licensed for Avaria Golf Club but when I click it the file size is 0 Mb. When I upgraded to v 1.6 I lost everything Otto I might try it again though.

Comment

Is anybody else actually getting this to work with skytrak? I've downloaded the demo and it keeps telling my skytrak isn't authorized. When I contact skytrak, they tell me that it's not supported. When I try to reconfigure my skytrak, the light comes on for a second or two like it's actually going to work, but a message always pops up saying it's not authorized and to contact skytrak. When I told skytrak that others have said they have gotten it to work, they more or less ignored that fact and just said it's not supported.

Comment

• Otto Dibeneditto
                  Editing a comment
                  I get the same thing and the same answers from skytrak. I was hoping someone would figure it out. Hope you have better luck then i do. good luck

Connect was giving me a "New Version Available" nag message. I upgraded and now my SkyTrak is not authorized again.. The demo was cool and I'm glad I got to try it. I wish TruGolf and SkyGolf would kiss and make up.

Comment

• Otto Dibeneditto
                  Editing a comment
                  Jerome what version were you using when E 6 worked?

• Jerome
                  Jerome commented
                  Editing a comment
                  E6_Connect_1.2.1.5. I can reinstall 1.2.1.5 and ST is authorized to use the range but the demo course is disabled. With E6_Connect_1.2.2.0, ST is 100% NOT authorized.
                  Last edited by Jerome; 12-12-2019, 01:06 AM.

Not sure, but try getting the Demo via https://e6golf.com/e6-connect/demo/. Would that be part of the issue with the authorization?
                Courses Created:
                Cresent Hill KY (L)
                Cherokee Park KY (L) 9
                Seneca GC KY (L) 18
                Charlie Vettiner KY (L)

Comment

Is anyone else having issues with the numbers on the demo? I have a uneekor. In the uneekor software my numbers are dead on but then as soon as I fire up the demo everything is 25% shorter. I close out e6 and go back into the uneekor software and it is back up to normal.

Comment

This is the answer i got from a Trugolf tech. I tried loading version 1.2.1.5
                    Just an FYI it is Skytrak that is stopping the demo

The only reason I am asking about SkyTrak giving you that information, is because within the last week, we have gotten reports from other users that SkyTrak has decided to cut off use of the demo with their devices. If that is true, they would have the ability to prohibit the use of any software by making changes to the internal programming of the hardware, and software version would not change anything. You can definitely try it, I would just see if SkyTrak is saying that they are still allowing their users to access the demo with that previous version.

Comment

I feel significant frustration with Skytrak over this issue. Does any other capable launch monitor block e6 Connect?

Comment

• Otto Dibeneditto
                        Editing a comment
                        Jerome
                        I feel the same way the fact that we cant get anyone from skytrak to answer any questions is truly frustrating.
                        The fact that there have been no updates on anything in over a year is crap. Im think of just eating the 2 grand and going with Uneekor.

Hi Guys, I downloaded the demo for E6 connect yesterday and had the same authorization issue. I simply contacted skytrak support via chat on their site this morning and when I got home from work today demo was working.

Comment

Working...
                      X