Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @ArborMan (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 1 2020 SPRING TOUR - Sony Open in Hawaii!

Join this weeks TGC 1 2020 SPRING TOUR - The American Express with 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer) Saturday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...erican-express
See more
See less

E6-Connect Demo is out for Download and wow is it good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E6-Connect Demo is out for Download and wow is it good.

E6 Connect 'Demo' is out for a free download with registration for Windows 10. It looks like it directly supports a number of Simulator devices include the very inexpensive Tittle-X device (my sim device). The demo includes a practice area (Chip, Putt, and Drive), and a full 18hole course that is a spectacular of vegetation, water features, and landscape. It is really a cut above the rest. They have the basic license listed at $2500, kind of high for the garage hacks like me, but for many, I'm sure that reasonable. The Demo also has an online play to challenge your friends to match play. Hope to see some of you soon.

I had a ticket opened with E6 and they just replied today and said the Unauthorized device issues if fixed. I tested this on my Skytrak and it works! They also said the official release for Skytrak will be available "very soon"

Comment

I got the e6 Connect demo running on my SkyTrak. Downloaded the latest Connect software and got a demo license from TruGolf...and it works! The big rumor: supposedly the full course list and software will be available for SkyTrak soon and with an annual rental through SkyGolf (hopefully). Oh yeah, the demo looks great and runs well, but I haven't taken enough shots yet to gage performance.

Comment

Awesome i will check mine tomorrow. Good luck all thanks for the info

Comment

Anyone has protee hardware that tried out E6 Connect demo yet?

Comment

• PROTEE UK
            PROTEE UK commented
            Editing a comment
            As mentioned Leo, there is no demo available on ProTee as it requires a connect interface with its own unlock key.
            There is no demo interface version available on ProTee at present.

• LEO MODE
            LEO MODE commented
            Editing a comment
            That's unfortunate! Looks like more hardware has been integrated at the PGA Show with E6 Connect now including Foresight and Mevo+. Hope Protee gets integrated soon!

• PROTEE UK
            PROTEE UK commented
            Editing a comment
            Leo,
            ProTee is integrated and in use there is just no demo supported.
            When purchasing E6 Connect it will come with a ProTee Connect interface version which has its own licence key.

Show sounds exciting gutted I couldn't make it again!

Have fun!

Do we know the final pricing for E6 Connect (PC) on SkyTrak yet?
          - Ron at GungHoGolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by GungHoGolf View Post
            Do we know the final pricing for E6 Connect (PC) on SkyTrak yet?
            Answering my own question: $300/yr (basic) or $600/yr (expanded), or $2,500 one-time. See https://shop.skytrakgolf.com/c-13-trugolf-e6.aspx
            - Ron at GungHoGolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by GungHoGolf View Post

Answering my own question: $300/yr (basic) or $600/yr (expanded), or $2,500 one-time. See https://shop.skytrakgolf.com/c-13-trugolf-e6.aspx
              Final word on this from TruGolf's brand manager:

Click image for larger version  Name:	9TmnpLH.png Views:	0 Size:	128.8 KB ID:	238915
              Last edited by GungHoGolf; 01-17-2020, 08:47 PM.
              - Ron at GungHoGolf.com

Comment

Working...
              X