Visual Sports Golf Simulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visual Sports Golf Simulator

I have experience with Visul Sports. They are located just 30 min from me. They don't measure or estimate any club data. They measure ball direction, launch angle and speed. Spin is completely estimated! The system is similar to the Sportscoach. The rep told me that spin is estimated from Ball data and ball rebound off the screen. I question the accuracy of its spin measurement! They have partnered with the Trugolf to add the sensor for club data and also E6 software.

Comment

New Swingtrack camera http://www.visualsportssys.com/techn...is-system.html
      Looks a lot like the Ion cam and the Segruil.

Comment

I think you're right. Should really be called a club estimator.

Comment

Spoke with them today. Guesse the price? Closest one gets on free. They ad also developing a "spin cam" next. I am planning on paying them a visit to test soon.

Comment

$3999 for the new SwingTrack camera.

Comment

I'm going to guess 79,000

Comment

Originally posted by cartrydge View Post

lol,........

Comment

15.99$, and they'll throw in Mike Tyson's Punch Out for Nintendo.

Comment

Originally posted by cartrydge View Post
                    Your killing me! Lol!

ZMax was the closest, $8500. Can you believe that! Remember, it's just an add on to their other camera sim so total cost is $40 K plus ....
                    I'm gonna go look at it hopefully this week. Mayb I'll pick up one,
                    LOL!!!
                    Last edited by Bubba22; 01-21-2015, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Ouch. That is crazy. You can get a GC2 + ProTee/TGC for less than $8500.

Comment

Yes it is crazy. So their other cameras estimate ball spin axis by rebound of the screen. They measure speed, direction (horizontal snd vertical). Ball spin overall is estimated based on these parameters. The swing cam now measures swing path and probably estimates club face angle based on ball direction. I think it's very difficult to directly measure club face angle.

Comment

It's cool how you can do other sports like football, and pitching but, wow thats some high money there. Just like the fullswing being 50k I don't see it...

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba22 View Post
                            New Swingtrack camera http://www.visualsportssys.com/techn...is-system.html
                            Looks a lot like the Ion cam and the Segruil.

Wow. Check out Cory's video of the SwingTrack in action. This is nothing like the Segruil. This is actually a club cam!

Comment

Working...
                            X