Archery netting as impact screen

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PROTEE UK
    ProTee Distributor
    • Oct 2017
    • 220

    #31
    SUPERKNIT BAFFLE SCREEN. Very tight and smaller holes than standard archery with a greater flat surface works well. It comes with blackout and gives a great image



    Click image for larger version

Name:	SUPERKNIT BAFFLE SCREEN.jpg
Views:	2041
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	265674

    Comment

    • bubbtubbs
      Advanced Member
      • Apr 2020
      • 388

      #32
      Originally posted by Godfather68 View Post
      Hope this gives you guys an idea of what I was talking about.
      You may have already answered this, but what's the material or panel above the screen? It's nice and tidy-looking.

      Comment


      • Godfather68
        Godfather68 commented
        Editing a comment
        It is interlocking foam/rubber floor tiles. The kind of thing you find in kids play areas or the gargae maybe. I bought them years ago from a floor covering specialist in the UK. I then stuck them to some 4mm plywood that I had screwed to the ceiling using some industrial double sided tape, been no bother at all and certainly stopped me blasting holes in the plasterboard ceiling that I ws doing before.
    Working...