Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Chris Stevens (GROSS) and @Joe_S (NET) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Travelers Championship!

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Rocket Mortgage Classic with 2 rounds at Royal Melbourne West (Pro Tee): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...rtgage-classic
See more
See less

More Mevo+ Shipping Delays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Mevo+ Shipping Delays

Ordered mine from Rain Or Shine Golf on 2/17 and was expected to ship late March. Received an e-mail this morning saying Flighscope has pushed all of their time frames out another month and I should expect mine to ship out late April. So from order date to expected shipping date is roughly 8 weeks.

Anyone else seeing this? Hopefully all re-sellers are sending the same messages.

• Jake I have my fingers crossed for you 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽.

Im behind you in the RoS queue.

Comment

• tvargas3
      tvargas3 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sorry to hear continued delays! I kept getting different answers on different days from FS. They kept telling me "it will ship today or tomorrow at the latest". I got that response twice. But know it is worth the wait. Mevo+ has been great so far. Little things here and there but mainly due to my set up.

• JakeGeezy
      JakeGeezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Humble. I appreciate the sentiment. I have all limbs and digits crossed as well. Hoping for some tracking information this evening!

• Mevo arrived today, not too long a wait compared to others. Ordered on 8th April.

garage well on the way to completion so not too long till I’m on the sim
    Last edited by Toad; 06-24-2020, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• 7iron
      7iron commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Is that the European version or the American version, as they have slightly different Power consumptions.

The reason I ask is that the photo seems to show the Mevo with a longer charging cable.

• Mine is supposed to ship next week from flightscope. Ordered 3/21

Comment

• UK version comes with 1.5m raspberry pi charger that’s approved by FS

Comment

• On UPS Vehicle for Delivery today! The wait may finally be over! Might have to take a sick day off work tomorrow....

Comment

• Thanks I will order one as a back up charger.

Comment

• Toad where did you order from?

JakeGeezy any updates on your unit?

flightscope definitely seems to be giving preference to the people who ordered directly from them instead of third party resellers. Every time I see someone receive it and they ordered after me it’s a small kick in the jewels 🤦🏽‍♂️.
            Last edited by Humble; 06-24-2020, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• JakeGeezy
              JakeGeezy commented
              Editing a comment
              My unit should be here tomorrow! Not getting my hopes up but will undoubtedly be camped out by the mailbox all day. Gonna need some water and some sunscreen.

• Mevo + has landed! I am currently charging it and hoping to test it out later today!

Comment

• Congratulations, good luck

Comment

• Congratulations to those who received theirs.
                i decided to not worry anymore, it will happen someday and now I think I understand why it is slower for mine.
                They group the shipping per destinations, probably for costs, it would explain why some receive their mevo before others.
                i am European and I assume their is less customers for my destinations than for example for the US.
                look to what they wrote to me today :

—-
                Your unit was received on Friday in our office, set to ship out on Monday. Now I have looked to see if I can find a tracking number for you, but it hasn't been added.

I am trying to follow up why our European shipment's been delayed, but if Monday's batch was delayed then it will be sent out on Friday.
                —-

I hope they didn’t loose it, but now at least I know that it will arrive.
                i hope that it will help those who are afraid because they ordered from resellers.

Comment

• Toad
                  Toad commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I didn’t get a tracking number although was told parcelforce would give me one.
                  They just showed up this morning luckily I was at home

• Originally posted by Humble View Post
                Toad where did you order from?

JakeGeezy any updates on your unit?

flightscope definitely seems to be giving preference to the people who ordered directly from them instead of third party resellers. Every time I see someone receive it and they ordered after me it’s a small kick in the jewels 🤦🏽‍♂️.
                Ordered from MIA sports technology.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toad View Post

Ordered from MIA sports technology.
                  Lol .... the irony of that company name is killing me.

Comment

• i got it ! There is a bug in there delivery software code, they have

func FlightScope_order_management(Array devices, Array client)
                    {
                    foreach i in devices client.random.deliver(i);
                    }

instead of ‘random’ they should have written ‘first’ and their strategy would have been clear.

Comment

• I received mine during lunch, totally unattended without tracking number or else .

hapiness is close, you think ?

Almost ... because

1) I received it with a US power supply instead of EU compatible and there is a HUGE STICKER on the box saying that we can’t use another power supply.
                      At the moment I’m using a PC USB port ... 12 hours instead of 2
                      2) FS Golf quit after one shot recorded on my iPhone 11. but maybe this is related to firmware version that require to be updated.

i will see further tonight

Comment

• My Mevo+ finally arrived today. I ordered it through Rain Or Shine Golf on 2/28/20 with an original ETA of late April (8 wks). Well what do you know, 16 wks later, here it is . I would NOT recommend ordering through RoSG. I could see through this site/post that people who order more than a month after me received theirs as much as a month before me. VERY FRUSTRATING!!! Also, communication with RoSG was pretty much non existent. I received one email from them on 5/7/20 (9 wks later) stating FlightScope had been shut down due to COVID-19, but that FS had reopened 5/1/20, however they were only running at 20% capacity. The email asked if I would like a refund. It went on to say, I would be receiving mine as soon as they received their 1st shipment. 7 wks weeks later it arrived. I received a tracking number from RoSG today, right about the time the UPS driver was leaving the package at my front door unattended. I understand the COVID delay, but the delay beyond that and the lack of communication from RoSG is unacceptable. I recommend you buy your Mevo+, or anything else, elsewhere. Let the games begin!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X