GSA Vistrak Beta Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSA Vistrak Beta Testing

We are getting close to releasing the Beta version of Vistrak. The final configuration and pricing is still subject to change. We are testing a few more lighting configurations and then we will be making a decision on the final single camera specs. Soon after the single camera Vistrak release, a floor mounted Vistrak launch monitor will be released for beta testing. I expect that the pricing for this unit will be close to the single camera overhead unit. And finally the CX surround Vistrak will be released. More information will be available next week.

If you are interested in GSA's Beta testing program please send me a private message with the following information.

Name, Forum user name, email address, your current simulator if any, what software you are currently using , computer specs, and whether you are interested in the ceiling model or the floor model.

• I’ll be posting some videos with E6 Connect hopefully in the next week

Comment

• flightscoperick keither5150 Any updates or videos?

Comment

• Hopefully shortly GSA is not staying connected to E6 Connect. Ball Data and club speed and video play back of club hitting ball is good. Hopefully everything will be good to go next week.

Comment

• Online Play with Vistrak Eagle only still needs to fix a few bugs but it’s getting there.

Comment

• What's with the sky in that last video??

glad it's getting there, hopefully working seamlessly soon enough. Connect looks great in your vids besides that last one with the crazy looking skybox

do you have Wade Hampton yet? Would love to see the update they did on that one.

Comment

• You can set up different back grounds. The person I was playing with set it up. Yes I have Wade Hampton. I’ll try and do a video with that one tomorrow. And post a link.

Comment

• Some shots on the range with TGC 2019. Please note that even though the data is being sent correctly to TGC, TGC is showing the path and club face backwards. Showing open when closed and showing outside in when it is inside out. We are checking if this is a GSA problem. While I am not a great golfer, I can hit my normal draw and even throw in a few fades for good measure.

Comment

• I have been Beta testing the Vistrak Eagle for the last few months. As a previous skytrak owner and Flightsccope Xi+ owner. All I can say is after lots of patience and help from Keith and the last two updates Martin has put out. I am very pleased with the results. Martin has put a lot of effort in fixing all the bugs to get it were it should be I would say it’s 90% there I am very glade I went this way. For the price you can’t get a better LM. The play back of actually watching the club make contact with the ball is fantastic. And no I don’t work for the company or have anything to do with it. I just took a chance when they were looking for a Beta testers and glade I did.
                  Last edited by flightscoperick; 12-03-2019, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• keither5150
                    keither5150 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We appreciated your feedback and patience ….. mostly the patience. We are fine tuning a few things. While it is no HMT, once set up, it offers excellent club data for $1600. Club data and playback video of your club impacting the ball. It's a great tool. And for those on a budget, it can be played with TGC, TGC 2019, E6, and E6 Connect.

• keither5150 hey Keith have a couple questions, sent you an email and pm.

Comment

• Hello VisTrak beta tester

Since two weeks I have the VisTrak base eagle in use. For me it would be very interesting and helpfull to have a contact who is using this system too, to exchange experiences.

Best regards, Angela

Comment

• flightscoperick
                      flightscoperick commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have been testing the Vistrak Eagle since September. Also testing with Vcam and now with stereo cams.
                      Join the GSA Beta Testing on Discord. Ask Keith for an invite to the channel. There’s a few guess on there but only a few doing any real type of testing.

• my golf room will be ready in january. i also purchased the vistrak eagle. i have the vcam also. if i could get into this discord so when im up and running get some help. cheers

Comment

• hello GSA Vistrak users...
                    would it be possible to have a few pictures of the software, in particular from those who could use it for fittings...
                    I'm hesitating between Uneekor and be part of a "special' adventure with GSA - the company does not look as strong as Uneekor Korea but Martin seems to be a passionate guy !

pat

Comment

• I don’t use it for fittings but club info but seeing the club and ball contact is very useful to me.

Comment

• Hi flightscoperick , thanks for the picture. If GSA matches all my needs I will probably go for it, but I have a doubt if it can be used for clubfitting as easily as Flightscope.

For example, I don't see any smash factor on the various screen shots I've consulted so far nor I haven't be able to see a table shot by shot.

Let me show you some info I have on Flighstscope. Would you mind telling me if you have an equivalent screen with GSA ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-01-01 14_23_45-FlightScope.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	235575

Name:	2020-01-01 14_12_48-FlightScope Report - Screen - Patrice Salem - janvier 1, 2020.pdf - Adobe Acroba.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	235576

Name:	2020-01-01 14_13_47-FlightScope Report - Screen - Patrice Salem - janvier 1, 2020.pdf - Adobe Acroba.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	235577

balls grouping view :

Name:	2020-01-01 14_31_43-FlightScope.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	235578

Another screen, related to swing acceleration, which now could be made available by GSA with the Stereo system :

Name:	2020-01-01 14_32_15-FlightScope.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	235579

Thanks !
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I also owned a Flightscope loved the info I got from it. Just I started using it more for sim then outdoors. It gives you all the info in the 1st pic you posted. It’s not a 100% yet but it’s getting there. Martin is still working out the algorithm. I will post a pic later today for you.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X