Help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!!

So I just got a used Protee system. It’s been so tough getting all the software but I’m close. I hooked it up just to finally test the hitting sensor and on the interface it states that it can’t find the datastream. Can somebody help me. I about cried when I hit a ball on TCG and nothing happened. All plugged in green power light indicator on. No idea what to do.......
    Here is a pic.

Hmmm, I expected a Protee guy to answer. Now, I don't have a protee system but it seems that your software is not on the same port as your mat. Hopefully you get this worked out soon.

Comment

Agree - check posts discussing protee comm ports.

Comment

Sweet thanks. That worked with the ports. I've got it stating that it communicates and ready for a swing but when I hit a ball in the interface its still collecting no data. Whats the next step?

Comment

At the risk of asking the bleeding obvious, have you read the manual and checked out all the help info on the protee site? https://csc.protee-united.com/hc/en-us?mobile_site=true

Comment

We already have a ticket logged for this.

Comment

Do you have TGC selected in the Protee setup?

Comment

I am having the same problem. Anyone have a solution?

Comment

This is an old original post. I don't really remember the guy's solution. However, if you are getting the same message, it usually means a couple of things:

1)make sure you have set the correct comm port. You should have the sensor plugged into a usb port using the supplied adapter. You have to tell the system which comm port.

2)sometimes you have to plug the system in first and then reboot your PC .... even when playing sometimes you can get that error and may have to reboot your pc.

3)If you system is working but not passing data to TGC2019, make sure you have selected TGC as your output.....there is a dropdown on the setup screen.

Comment

#2 was the solution for me. I made sure all plugs were in correctly and then rebooted. Hopefully that works!

Comment

Working...
                    X