Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @frackh and @inorkuo winning the TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - OHL Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - RSM Classic with 2 rounds at Sea Island CC(GA) - Seaside : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ur-rsm-classic
See more
See less

TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - RSM Classic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - RSM Classic

TOUR CHALLENGE
    2 rounds at Sea Island CC(GA) - Seaside

RSM Classic

RULES
    Gimme : within 2 yards / 1.8 meters
    Handicap : Not required
    Wind: OFF
    Green Grid : ON
    Club Suggestion is ENABLED.
    Boost: OFF (+/-5% max on club settings)

The RSM Classic Open runs from TODAY - November 19.

Purse: $7,500,000

HOW TO PLAY
    From the main menu select PLAY-> PLAY TOURNAMENT -> ALL TOURNAMENTS -> SET FILTER TO PUBLIC COMPETITIONS

You can play by yourself, offline with friends or ghost players or online.

Please turn on Shot Recording! Instructions on how to setup Shot Recording:
    https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...shot-recording

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!
    TGC Tours: http://golfsimulatortours.com

NET LEADERBOARD

GROSS LEADERBOARD

TGC Tours: http://golfsimulatortours.com

Comment

Hmm. Shot recording is off.
      I didn't know, why shot recording is off.
      Can I play this tournament again with shot recording on?

Comment

I really should remember to use a new ball for the tournament rounds, hit a weird low slice with my drive on the back nine par 5 and went in the trees only about 180 yards, got out on to the fairway and flushed my 3 wood but only went 200 total, low and behold a big old crack on my ball.. I seem to be going through my Chomesoft balls at a incredible rate of knots, might have to give some other balls a trail to find something a bit more durable

Comment

• GarySatterwhite
          GarySatterwhite commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel ya on the cracked ball Tommy. It always seems to be that second bad shot before I figure out what has happened. Chromesoft and Snell balls are pretty bad about breaking. I've broken 25+ in a years time. I've went to nxt tour s balls and they seem indestructible. Good luck.

Originally posted by Tommyseb View Post
        I really should remember to use a new ball for the tournament rounds, hit a weird low slice with my drive on the back nine par 5 and went in the trees only about 180 yards, got out on to the fairway and flushed my 3 wood but only went 200 total, low and behold a big old crack on my ball.. I seem to be going through my Chomesoft balls at a incredible rate of knots, might have to give some other balls a trail to find something a bit more durable
        Yeah I crack them pretty regularly as well. I tend to mix in Supersofts ($20 a dozen) for tee shots and long irons, so as to not be spending alot on Chromesofts.

Chromesofts just feel so good, its hard not to use them all the time. But they do crack much faster than supersofts.

Comment

My best shot of the tournament. 6 iron from the deep rough.

Comment

Played my first round back and it didn't go as bad as I expected. If I didn't have a few mishaps on 16 it would have been high 80's.

Sadly, my computer crapped out on me after the round. A bit frustrating because I think it's the hard drive. This will be the third hard drive I've gone through in a year.

Comment

Very frustrating couple of rounds. First one I could only scrape together 1 or 2 decent swings in a row before a big mis hit, chipping well kept me alive. 2nd round I barely hit a bad shot (for me), which is great, but couldn't scare a birdie putt into the hole. Also, I swear I could have rewound 3-4 wild putts, mainly long, hopefully it was just me, because I don't want to be going through this all summer if it's a heat related issue.

Looking forward to moving into modern times with a new (to me) set of cobra irons this week! Time to retire my 1980 Hogans, you served me well, now hopefully time to get some forgiveness.

Comment

Working...
              X