2015 Michael Myers Classic - start week of Oct 12th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SFR
    Super Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 621

    #16
    Originally posted by HoganWoods View Post
    I can play later if you want, SFR. We can set it up next week.
    Sounds good, our golf season here, ends after this long weekend so it should be a goot time to start indoors.
    Mountain Time

    Comment

    • HWoods
      Super Member
      • Aug 2014
      • 695

      #17
      Does anyone want to play a practice round tonight around 8pm est?

      Comment

      • Craig118
        Super Member
        • Aug 2014
        • 633

        #18
        I"m in for the start this weekend but I need to start early Sat and Sunday. Anyone looking to play between 9 am and 10 am EST Sat/Sun morn?

        Comment

        • chefrank
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2014
          • 140

          #19
          Crazy question. Does everyone need the Ledge Rock course on their simulator or just the player who hosts the game?
          Florida, USA Eastern Standard Time

          Twitch Channel:fweiland

          Comment

          • Maverick
            Offline
            • Aug 2014
            • 289

            #20
            Everyone needs the Ledgerock course. Did you download course packs 6 and 7?

            Comment

            • HWoods
              Super Member
              • Aug 2014
              • 695

              #21
              Originally posted by chefrank View Post
              Crazy question. Does everyone need the Ledge Rock course on their simulator or just the player who hosts the game?
              We all need it.

              Comment

              • Maverick
                Offline
                • Aug 2014
                • 289

                #22
                If you're missing courses, download these course packs. Click here to download CoursePack3 (http://www.symftp.net/download/installers/CoursePack3.exe) Click here


                Ledgerock is in course pack 7

                Comment

                • chefrank
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 140

                  #23
                  Where do I go to download 6&7?
                  Florida, USA Eastern Standard Time

                  Twitch Channel:fweiland

                  Comment

                  • Maverick
                    Offline
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 289

                    #24
                    Go to the link above

                    Comment

                    • chefrank
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 140

                      #25
                      Awesome. Thanks Zmax!!
                      Florida, USA Eastern Standard Time

                      Twitch Channel:fweiland

                      Comment

                      • HWoods
                        Super Member
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 695

                        #26
                        Originally posted by Craig118 View Post
                        I"m in for the start this weekend but I need to start early Sat and Sunday. Anyone looking to play between 9 am and 10 am EST Sat/Sun morn?

                        Hey Craig, if you can't find anyone I'll play with you Sat morning. It will be a practice round for me though since I'm playing my rounds with SFR. Let me know.

                        Comment

                        • Craig118
                          Super Member
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 633

                          #27
                          Sounds good Rick. I'm good for anywhere between 9am and 10:30 EST. Let me know what works for you Saturday morning.

                          Comment

                          • HWoods
                            Super Member
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 695

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Craig118 View Post
                            Sounds good Rick. I'm good for anywhere between 9am and 10:30 EST. Let me know what works for you Saturday morning.
                            Cool. So do you have to be done by 10:30?

                            Comment

                            • Craig118
                              Super Member
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 633

                              #29
                              No, need to start by 1030 am. Need to be done by 1230

                              Comment

                              • HWoods
                                Super Member
                                • Aug 2014
                                • 695

                                #30
                                Edit: lets do 10:30 start if thats good

                                Comment

                                Working...