2015 Michael Myers Classic - start week of Oct 12th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Craig118
    Super Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 633

    #31
    OK, see you in teamspeak.

    Comment

    • Maverick
      Offline
      • Aug 2014
      • 289

      #32
      I would like to play my first round on Monday. I can play at any time before 7pm central.

      Comment

      • Craig118
        Super Member
        • Aug 2014
        • 633

        #33
        Starting my first round this morning and online tour site says "tournament not yet started"

        Comment

        • HWoods
          Super Member
          • Aug 2014
          • 695

          #34
          Login and go click start in My Tournaments. No one has registered yet, that's why.

          Comment

          • HWoods
            Super Member
            • Aug 2014
            • 695

            #35
            Good round, Craig. THanks, was fun.

            Comment

            • Craig118
              Super Member
              • Aug 2014
              • 633

              #36
              You had the nice round Rick, I was just stinking it up and spectating how it is done. Had fun. Thanks.

              Comment

              • Maverick
                Offline
                • Aug 2014
                • 289

                #37
                Can anybody play Monday? Any time.

                Comment

                • Bubba22
                  Sim Guru
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 3004

                  #38
                  I am working unfortunately.

                  Comment

                  • HWoods
                    Super Member
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 695

                    #39
                    Originally posted by Zmax View Post
                    Can anybody play Monday? Any time.

                    Maybe me you and SFR can play? SFR?

                    Comment

                    • bubs3141
                      Super Member
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 696

                      #40
                      Zmax

                      I can play Monday AM, have to be at work at 1 pm EST, so need to be done by 11:30 am.
                      GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

                      Comment

                      • SFR
                        Super Member
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 621

                        #41
                        Originally posted by HoganWoods View Post
                        Maybe me you and SFR can play? SFR?
                        I will be out on the real course till after 4 pm mountain time (holiday here) and last day our course is open. Not sure my body would handle another 18. Also it may be later than you might want to play if we were to play later than that.

                        Mountain Time

                        Comment

                        • Maverick
                          Offline
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 289

                          #42
                          Originally posted by bubs3141 View Post
                          Zmax

                          I can play Monday AM, have to be at work at 1 pm EST, so need to be done by 11:30 am.

                          Lets start at 9:30 est. That should be plenty of time.

                          Comment

                          • chefrank
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 140

                            #43
                            I could play a game anytime Sunday or Monday
                            Florida, USA Eastern Standard Time

                            Twitch Channel:fweiland

                            Comment

                            • bubs3141
                              Super Member
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 696

                              #44
                              Originally posted by Zmax View Post


                              Lets start at 9:30 est. That should be plenty of time.
                              you got it, see you then
                              GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

                              Comment

                              • Rambo
                                Senior Member
                                • Aug 2014
                                • 152

                                #45
                                Anyone around to play later today?

                                Comment

                                Working...