2015 Michael Myers Classic - start week of Oct 12th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mmlincon
    Extreme Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 901

    #76
    Woot! Meeting got cancelled. I'm good to play anytime, anyone????

    Comment

    • mmlincon
      Extreme Member
      • Aug 2014
      • 901

      #77
      bubba, you still good at 6 EST?

      Comment

      • Bubba22
        Sim Guru
        • Aug 2014
        • 3004

        #78
        Good to go!

        Comment

        • mmlincon
          Extreme Member
          • Aug 2014
          • 901

          #79
          sweet, I'll be in the teamspeak

          Comment

          • Maverick
            Offline
            • Aug 2014
            • 289

            #80
            I'm not seeing mm's scores.

            Comment

            • Maverick
              Offline
              • Aug 2014
              • 289

              #81
              With the Live leaderboard displaying on the side bar of this site. People can see the hole by hole update as they browse the forum. Pretty cool.

              Comment

              • HWoods
                Super Member
                • Aug 2014
                • 695

                #82
                SFR, you want to play?

                Comment

                • Bubba22
                  Sim Guru
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 3004

                  #83
                  Originally posted by Zmax View Post
                  With the Live leaderboard displaying on the side bar of this site. People can see the hole by hole update as they browse the forum. Pretty cool.

                  Yes it is cool. Thanks for the round mm. We both were rusty but scrambled well. Fun as usual!

                  Comment

                  • SFR
                    Super Member
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 621

                    #84
                    Today Thursday, I should be able to get a round in if anyone is around. From now for the next 2 hours or so I should be able to start a round and finish by 3:30 ish mountain time. After that I would not be able to start till after 6:30 mountain time.
                    Mountain Time

                    Comment

                    • Maverick
                      Offline
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 289

                      #85
                      join us in teamspeak now

                      Comment

                      • Bubba22
                        Sim Guru
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 3004

                        #86
                        Love to get my second round in tonight. ANybody up to playing after 6 EST?

                        Comment

                        • mmlincon
                          Extreme Member
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 901

                          #87
                          Bubba, I can do 6EST again. Today would be a good day for me to get the second round in

                          Comment

                          • Bubba22
                            Sim Guru
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 3004

                            #88
                            mm, I am available now if that works for you.

                            Comment

                            • mmlincon
                              Extreme Member
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 901

                              #89
                              Yeah, I'll log into teamspeak now

                              Comment

                              • Bubba22
                                Sim Guru
                                • Aug 2014
                                • 3004

                                #90
                                Ok. See you there.

                                Comment

                                Working...