2015 Great Pumpkin Bash - start week of Oct 18th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bubs3141
    Super Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 696

    #46
    ok, I can meet you at 4 pm est, if thats ok. I will be in teamspeak
    GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

    Comment

    • HWoods
      Super Member
      • Aug 2014
      • 695

      #47
      Anyone that hasn't finished want to get a round in? I'm looking to hit a few. Let me know.

      Comment

      • Bubba22
        Sim Guru
        • Aug 2014
        • 3004

        #48
        I just played 9 holes with Throttle. A lot of fun Throttle. Thanks for playing, you will have a blast. Throttle may want to play 2 rounds to get in this tourney. ZMax you extended the time by 1 week, right?

        Comment

        • Maverick
          Offline
          • Aug 2014
          • 289

          #49
          Yes, extended till Saturday.

          Comment

          • Bubba22
            Sim Guru
            • Aug 2014
            • 3004

            #50
            Throttle if you want to get in on the last tourney, just get 2 rounds in by Sat.

            Comment

            • Throttle
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2014
              • 179

              #51
              Sounds good. Zmax and I are going to get the cams fine tuned today so hopefully I'll be able to swing it!
              Central Time

              Comment

              • mmlincon
                Extreme Member
                • Aug 2014
                • 901

                #52
                I still need to get a round in on this one. Anyone up for playing today?

                Comment

                • HWoods
                  Super Member
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 695

                  #53
                  A few guys in the palmer flight haven't finished yet.. come on guys. Just a few days left. If someone needs a partner I can maybe squeeze one in before Sat sometime.

                  Comment

                  • Throttle
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 179

                    #54
                    I need to get a second round in, anyone available tonight after the kids go trick or treating? My neighborhood frees up around 8pm CST.
                    Central Time

                    Comment

                    • HWoods
                      Super Member
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 695

                      #55
                      Originally posted by Throttle View Post
                      I need to get a second round in, anyone available tonight after the kids go trick or treating? My neighborhood frees up around 8pm CST.

                      Aaron, chef? Any of you guys can squeeze this in?

                      Comment

                      • Maverick
                        Offline
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 289

                        #56
                        Throttle,

                        I can play tonight.

                        Comment

                        • Maverick
                          Offline
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 289

                          #57
                          Congratulations to Hoganwoods and Craig118 for winning their flights again!

                          Comment

                          • Bubba22
                            Sim Guru
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 3004

                            #58
                            Good rounds guys.

                            Comment

                            • HWoods
                              Super Member
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 695

                              #59
                              Thanks guys.

                              Comment

                              Working...